Thursday, April 12, 2018

"Creepyfailbunny" (Or, "YIKES!!")

Hello Jammers!

Today's chibi... is... uhhhhh --

-- y'know what? I'll leave it up to you guys to pass judgement on this one.



Step One: Base and Reference





(I already had an edited-blank square -- I just copied-and-pasted it from another chibi drawing. Growing to love that feature of Procreate with a passion!)



Step 2: Put the Reference and the Base Together



Done and done. ✔️



Step Three: Rough Sketch



I was going for super-cute, miiiiiight have accidentally gotten super-creepy instead.😬



Step Four: Lineart



If anything, it got scarier!! 😨



Step Five: Color and Sparkles!



It's very fluffy! And may or may not be trying to stare into your soul.

...

Welp, I think I've learned my lesson -- simplistic shapes closer to the original AJ animal work better... and be incredibly careful with the eyes, there is absolutely such a thing as TOO round! 😆



That's all for this week! What do you think of the chibi Bunny? Does cuteness or creepiness reign supreme in this drawing? I'd love to hear your opinion in the comments! 😁

See y'all next time! *waves* Bye!



PEACE!
LOVE!
NINJAAAAAAAS!



(DXplorergirl)

3 comments:

  1. I think the bunny is kinda cute actually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a tinny bit scary.. BUT THE CUTENESS AND FLUFFINESS GETS RID OF THE CREEPINESS KARAAA XDDD ITS AMAZIN

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAN I JUST SQUISH ITS LIL CHEEKS? IS THAT WEIRD? XDDD

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!