Saturday, April 14, 2018

Some Absolutely Amazing Masterpieces!

Hi everyone! I'm really sorry- I totally keep forgetting to post!! But last Saturday, I had a small performance for choir, a guitar performance (which was SO COLD. I'm serious, guys, it felt like the day it snowed down here. IT. WAS. SO. COLD. XD), and a play practice. And this Saturday, I was busy as well and turned off my alarm, eheheh...
But guess whaaaat? My play practices are FINALLY OVER, and we'll be doing 3 performances of the play next week! And after that, I'M DONEEEE!!! XD!
I gotta say, being in a play is super fun, but a whole lot of work is required, and a LOT of my time was taken up by practices. :1


Aaanywho, why don't we go ahead and move along to the art? 
Since I've been so busy, I still haven't been able to draw anything worthy of  being shown on here lately, DX! But hey, other peoples' Masterpieces deserve some recognition too, hehe!


 First, a sweet lil' Pokemon, called Shinx, in a field of pink flowers! This is absolutely adorable!! I love the reflections, and how some flowers seem to be closer to the... er... screen, I guess. XDD
 THIS ONE IS ONE OF MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE MASTERPIECES EVER. YES, OKAY, IT'S APARRI, BUT JUST LOOK AT IITTTTT!!! I HAVE NO WORDS.
 IT'S GREELYYYYYYYY!!! YAAAAAY, MY FAVORITE GRUMPY WOLF DUDE!!! XDD!
I LOVE the detail in this piece- just look at all of that! Phantom pipes, goop, those haunted trees with the faces (XD), brambles, even a lil' phantom baby that just hatched, which I believe is inspired by an AJ item!! And the magic sphere Greely is "holding" in his paw is so well done!! I can't say how much I'd love to own this piece!
 Here's one I took a pretty long time ago, of an arctic wolf enjoying the snow, even catching some on her tongue! The expression is so happy and playful, and the fur looks so warm and shaggy, just like a real arctic wolf!!
And lastly, a fox in a more cartoon-y style, but one that definitely deserves more than 315 likes (although I'm sure it has more now!!) I love the shading on the left side, honestly! Straight-lined shading like that is really cool to me, XD! And the way the background changes color, and the fact that this whole piece follows a strict color scheme, is also a really nice touch!


Well, that's all for now, everyone! Wish I could make this longer, but I've got some songs to listen to, XDD! I'll see you all next time, and until then, remember to PARTY HARD, BE KIND, and JAM ON, hehe! Byeeeeeeee! ;)


2 comments:

  1. Nice!! Good luck on your performances

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gl with the performances Swirl!!! The 2nd last one is so awesome XDD

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!