Saturday, April 28, 2018

FINALLY, Some Art By Me!

Hello hello everyone!
CHECK IT OUT! I'M POSTING EARLY FOR ONCE!!! XDD

And not only that, but this time, I actually have some art that I made!! I've been making a couple CS sketches lately, and I'm actually pretty pleased with the results!

First, I made a lil' PPS monkey! I'm glad this one turned out so well- I think it's my best one so far, XD!
I used this lil' birthday monkey as a reference picture!
As you can see, I didn't choose to add the design, but oh well, XD!


Next, I made a PPS guinea pig! I used this picture...
... and this is the result!
It started out looking a little too skinny, so I fixed it just a bit, and although it was a small change, I think it made a big difference, hehe!


And lastly, a teeny PPS hamster, hehe! I used this picture!
(Yes, I DID name it Tiny Boy. XDD)

Pretty simple, as you can see! XD!
I'm also working on a PPS dog down there, but it's not looking quite right, so I need to work on it some more! I'll most likely post a picture of it next week!



Well, that's all the drawings I've got for now! Tell me which one of these was your favorite in the comments! And, until my next post, please remember to party hard, be kind, and jam on! Swirl is OUT! XD

*Drops mic* THUD. *Walks off stage*





5 comments:

  1. OMG THESE DRAWINGS ARE SOOOOOO CUTE :'D The monkey is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHHH THEY ARE ALL SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Seriously, I love them!!! I can’t wait to see that PPS dog too, it looks amazing from what I can see. XD

    Since you're doing them all on one page, it’d be kinda cool to see a picture of that whole page once you have filled it up. I don’t why, I just feel like that would be cool. XDDDD!

    I think the monkey is my favorite but I love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!