Sunday, April 22, 2018

*Throws Ya Some CS Art*

Ohhhhh delightful, I did it again.
I'm sorry, guys. I dunno why my alarm keeps getting turned off! O.O


OKAY
UH
I GOTTA MAKE THIS LIKE SUPER-DUPER FAST
SO UHHH, HAVE SOME CS ART BECAUSE I'M LAZY AND DON'T WANT TO UPLOAD PICTURES OF MY ART ATM!! XD
*THROWS ART*


 Cute lil' puppy named Ukulele someone drew from a photo! IT'S SERIOUSLY SO ADORABLEEEEEE!
 A sweet lil' CS dog couple! They're so cute together, XD! My favorite is the dark brown speckled one!
 A little more simple, but still so cuteee! I think this may be the dog I used for you, Sarah? XD
Aaaaand a sweet phoenix-themed staff dog!! 





TOLD YOU IT'D BE FAST
I'M SORRY THIS WAS LATEEEE
I GOTTA GET OFF THOUGH
SO REMEMBER TO PARTY HARD BE KIND, AND, UH, MAKE BETTER POSTS THAN THIS ONE!
XD, just kidding. JAM ON!


3 comments:

  1. AHHH, this art is amazing!!!

    (*whispers* shouldn’t the artists names be here? XD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooooh very cool art! I love the very first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Om the 2nd one is sooooooooo cute <3

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!