Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Deer & Other Experimental Stuff

Good morning/afternoon/evening/night, antlers. Today I'll be showing you some experimental stuff I was doing! First, deer studies.
I'm terrible at them. The anatomy's all wrong, the colours' off, and everything's terrible but that's ok because practice makes perfect I guess,,
This one was water, canine teeth, and hatch-shading.  I had no idea how to shade the water so I just left it blank, but I think everything else looks nice.

That's all for today, see you next post, antlers.











2 comments:

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!