Thursday, April 19, 2018

A Play Wild Chibi!

Hello, Jamaasians!

Karalee here (as is usual on Wednesdays). 😉



This week, I decided to experiment with something a little different, and I'd like your opinion on how it turned out!

Instead of taking an image from PC Animal Jam to turn into a chibi, I took a screenshot of Animal Jam -- Play Wild!'s Sapphire Shop menu and put it on a background-square from PC Animal Jam.



Here's the screenshot...





...And here's the animal I chose -- a Goat!





Annoyingly, I seem to have forgotten to take progress shots of my work. Which is really weird, I could have sworn I did. (Sorry, guys! 😦)

But it seems we must skip straight to the finished product, so here it is!




Ta-daaaaaaa! Chibigoat!



I hope you like it! Would you like to see more Play Wild! chibis, or do you prefer the ones made from PC AJ? Please tell me what you think in the comments!



That's all for this week! See you later!

PEACE!
LOVE!
NINJAAAAAAAS!



(DXplorergirl)

2 comments:

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!