Saturday, April 7, 2018

Chicken Smoothie Art

Me: *Walks in to room nervously* Uh, Hi, guys...
You Guys: Transions, where have you been? We waited all night for a post!
Me: I'm sorry... I drew this for a couple hours, then had to go to the doctor's, then went to    see a movie, then watched Masterchef Junior, then slept. 
You guys: Well, if this was a party we would have eaten all the brownies by now.
Me: No!! Not the brownies! Fine. Here's your post:

Hi, Guys! Sorry for the crazy intro. I wanted to make another blogger magical girl but I was on vacation all week so I couldn't plan one so I'm just going to show the steps I took to make a piece of art on Chicken Smoothie.
So, this is the basic outline.
I added in another layer for guidelines to draw the face.
In this progress shot I cleaned up the chin and neck and added the sunglasses.

This lens took me way, way too long.


I finished both lens but I liked the glare on the left one more.

Here, I changed it to look a bit better.
Next, I shaded the skin.
For the hair I did something much different from what I normally do. First, I traced the black outline in dark brown, and I colored in the inside light brown.
Then, I added some lines in dark and light brown. I also added some shading to the hair.
And I added a beach background.

Well, I hoped you liked this post! Here is the art on Chicken Smoothie. Stay awesome and have a great day! 
-Transions

2 comments:

  1. That looks amazing Trans :o (You should draw a Ravendog or something on a beach XD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so cool! :D The shading really makes it seem 3D :o

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!