Monday, October 23, 2017

Farewell Jam!

Hey Jammers, Arctic here! How are you all doing today?

I'm trying to write this post as fast as I can because my computer is having weird battery problems. It's been charging all day long and its battery has been draining even though it should be charging! It's currently at 3 percent and I'm incredibly stressed out!

Anywho, let's get on with the post!

A few weeks ago, my great friend Jamaalidayrocks123 quit AJA (Animal Jam Amino). This was very sad news! It's always sad to see a friend go, so this time was no different. Jam was the leader and founder of the AJIS (a group I'm in on the AJA), and was a kind, optimistic, and friendly jammer. She was an excellent team member and friend, and I miss her very much!

The rest of the AJIS and I got together to make some art and edits for Jam as a farewell gift.

I decided I wanted to make Jam some art! I made this piece in the AJ art style!

Here it is:


*UPDATE, MY BATTERY JUST DROPPED DOWN TO 2% NOW, THE STRESS IS REAL*

Anywho, I'm quite happy about this art! I feel like I'm really improving on working in this style. My only complaint about this one is that the eyes seem a bit off to me. I tried and tried, and I could never seem to get them exactly how I wanted. Oh well- practice makes perfect!

I used the same process on this piece as I did with my last AJ art (my tiger). First I drew a rough sketch using only shapes, then built on from there. Then I drew the lineart on the computer, coloured, shaded, and was done!

SCREE I don't know when my computer is going to call it quits, so I'd better go!

Sorry about how short the post is Jammers - I just need to get this done before my computer blacks out!

See you next week!

WHATSWRONGWITHMYCOMPUTER

5 comments:

  1. That is SO cute and AJ like!!!!!!!! :O I love it! I'm sorry your friend quit though. DX

    AHHHHHH, YOUR COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 *throws cord through Blogger Portal* XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a second I thought this was gonna be about you quitting AJ, but then I realized it was just about your friend. Your actually so gooooooood at drawing in AJ style one day you should apply to be a designer at AJ. I am sure you could get a spot:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD, same here! I saw the title and thought "OH NO NOT ARCTIC TOOOOOO!!"

      About the art, though, I think that it was an awesome idea to draw a little memorial picture for your friend! I actually did something like that when Cloudclaws quit. :)

      Honestly, Violet is right- you could totally be an artist at AJHQ, Arctic! This is AMAZING!

      Delete
  3. Omg when I saw the title I was like "AHHH IS ARCTIC QUITTING??!"
    Glad your not ;) XD
    I'm really really sorry your friend quit :C

    But I agree with Vi, when your old enough, you should totally try to be an artist at AJHQ! (Also, then I could say my friend works at AJHQ!! XDD)

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!