Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Blogger Signature -- Transions!

Yo, guys.

Karalee here. 😝



It is 5:26 AM at the time of this typing, and I have somehow managed to... not... sleep. At all tonight.

Yeah.

That's probably due to both a midnight snack (actually eaten at 2 AM, not midnight), and weird dreams that I wasn't actually asleep for but can't remember much of anyway. Also maybe the fact that I didn't watch videos under the covers for an hour or so before trying to sleep. (Messing up my routine was probably a mistake.)



ANYwhooooo, I figured I'd end up sleeping all day to make up for staying up all night, so I thought "Why not make my post now, so I won't forget about it or be late like I usually am?"

So -- SURPRISE!! 🎊🎉 *throws confetti* 🎉🎊 EARLY POST! AND I MEAN REALLY EARLY!




Here's a signature for the wonderful Transions! I hope you loaf it, T! 😉

I used only a few brushes for this signature, instead focusing on color, contrast, and image editing!

Spraypaint brushes make up the background of this piece, and I used Studio Pen to create the letters of her name! The music notes, the headphone piece dotting the "i", the Spiked Collar on the "n" and the Tutu bow on the "T" are all copied using the Select tool and edited into place. The collar required a bit more editing that I anticipated, and to be perfectly frank, I still think it looks a little funny. *squints at it*

I thought about putting some flames in at an early stage, but felt that it would clash with the speckled spraypaint motif. What about you, guys? Do you think it would look better with some flames painted in? Please tell me in the comments, and please leave a message requesting a Blogger Signature if you'd like one! 😁

Bye for now, peeps! *waves* See you around!



PEACE!
LOVE!
NINJAAAAAAAZZZZzz zzz zzz zzz zz zz z z  z  z    z      z         z  .   .   .   .



(DXplorergirl)

6 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME Kara :o :o I love the tiny spike on the n! hehe XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I think that if you would like to add flames in it, you could XD

      Delete
  2. (Also could you possibly make a siggy for me? I forgot if I asked or not o.o XD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am currently in my bed.
    It's 12 am.
    I'm in the dark, on my laptop. That has to be unhealthy lol
    And I have school tomorrow


    ANYWAYS THAT DOESN'T MATTER :3 This was really cute! Very nice colours as well ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! That is AMAZING Kara!
    Can I have one?
    If you need an image of my owl, just email me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it so much!!!! It's so... well, me! Thank you so much, Kara!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!