Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Check It Out -- I Made a "Siggy"! XD

Hellooooooooo, Jamaasians of all ages! Karalee here, with another Wednesday post!

It had occurred to me that I haven't actually made any signatures for anyone, as far as I can remember... so I thought I'd cash in on the "siggy craze" a little (hah!) late.

This week's signature recipient is....

LOSTFAIRY!



(Mostly because I couldn't find your Deer avatar on AJ to draw you from... eheehee. 😊)



Step one: Draw out Lost's name on a piece of paper. At first, I seriously underestimated the length of the word "Lostfairy" and ruined a page of my sketchpad with a gigantic-lettered, scribbled out

          LOST
           FAIR
                  Y


Here it is in a more reasonable size.



Step Two: Grab a possibly-outdated picture to eye-drop colors from. (Very sorry if I used the wrong pic, Lost! I couldn't remember whether you wore the red or black skirt in AJ!)


Thank goodness for Blogger Profiles. 😝



Step Three: Mess around with brushes until you achieve the desired effects.


(Yes, I know it's a bit too big -- tryna get the best resolution possible so Lost can save it.)

The brushes I used were -- *deep breath* -- Chalk for the name, flowers, and grey-ish-squiggly-thing (??), Lightbrush on a layer below the name to achieve the glow effect, Bokeh Lights in red and black for the dots in the background, and a bit of Lightleak in red around the edges. *exhale*



That's all I got -- gotta rush off to church for Bible study/youth group! Pizza for dinner tonight, and we gotta help prepare early! 😃😁

*thought strikes* Oh -- wait, no, have I brushed my teeth?? 😲 Eeek! No! *rushes off* *sits back down* But I gotta finish the post -- *types furiously*

ByeguysIloveyouseeyoulaterPEACELOVENINJAS!! *shuts laptop, runs out the door*

*stops*

*blinks*

*goes back into the room, opens laptop*

...I did, I did say "love you, bye".... *facepalm, blushes* 😳



Wait -- WHERE'S MY SHOES?? 😨 *looks at socked feet* I'M GONNA BE LATE!!



*runs away, leaving the post unfini

5 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH, THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH, KARA!!!!! And you got the skirt right! :D

    Ooo, I should probably have my main look on at all times. >.<

    But thanks SOOOOOO much, Kara! I loveeeeee it!

    LOL! I love you too, Kara! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD
    Awesome siggy and awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH THat is just... just AMAZING!
    :D AWESOME JOB KARA

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME KARA!! Do you mind making me one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours :o

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!