Monday, October 16, 2017

A Masterpiece Work-In-Progress!

Hey Jammers, Arctic here! I hope you're all doing well!

I haven't had a lot of time to work on art or edits recently (much to my sadness)! Agh, that's school life for you, I suppose!

Today I thought I'd show you a masterpiece I've been working on! I haven't done anything with it in quite a while (due to me being so busy) but now that I've renewed my membership I hope to work on it a lot more and perhaps even complete it!

This masterpiece is based on a shot from a movie. I really wanted to capture its essence with my art, so I've been working really hard to get it close (even though it's far from being completed)


And here is my reference:


As you can see, there's still a long way to go on this (and a lot of it is pretty off). I don't have an art tablet (I use a mouse) so it can be pretty tough to get things completely accurate. I'm feeling pretty good about it so far though!

Agh, humans are so tough to draw. The raised arm took me absolutely forever to do (and it still isn't quite right!!) *frustrated grumbling*

Anywho, I plan to work on this some more in the future, so you'll probably hearing more about this masterpiece in future posts!

Any suggestions? I'd really appreciate some constructive criticism for this piece so I can improve it!

For those who were expecting something more AJ-related or complete this week, I apologize! I'll try to have a longer and more interesting post next Monday!

Until then, Jam on!

See you around!

4 comments:

  1. WOW
    I can NOT wait to see how AWESOME this will LOOK when it is DONE!
    (ANIMAL JAM writing is SUPER FUN! Like how they do it in the JAMAA JOURNAL!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you SARAH! I really APPRECIATE your KIND WORDS!

      Isn't it the BEST though? AJ writing is THE BEST kind of writing!

      Have a GREAT day!

      - ARCTIC

      Delete
  2. I thought that was Hamilton at first XD But it's so good so far! I'm not good at humans so this is super amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I can see why you'd think so!

      Thank you very much!

      -Arctic

      Delete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!