Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Blogger Signature -- Violet86271!

HELLO, PPLZ! 😋

KARALEE HERE!



It's that time again! Thaaaaaaat's right, WEDNESDAY! (This post almost didn't happen on Wednesday, due to the time-blurring effects of watching massive amounts of Doctor Who.)

But it is indeed Wednesay! 😁 And the recipient of this week's Blogger Signature is.... 

*cue drumroll*



VIOLET86271!






Violet's Goat is mostly white, but I took the colors from her teal Raccoon Hat and Ribbon Scarf. I also added smaller strands of dots using the robin's-egg blue of her pattern.

The brushes I used were *deeeeep breath* Studio Pen for the lettering and concentric curves in the corners (there's alliteration for you), Lightleak combined with Nebula for the background, and Bokeh Lights for the... little... dot... things. 

They need a name.

I guess they're called Bokeh Lights...? 

What are Bokeh Lights? Hang on. *Googles it* 



"In photography, bokeh (originally /ˈboʊkɛ/, /ˈboʊkeɪ/ BOH-kay — also sometimes pronounced as /ˈboʊkə/ BOH-kə, Japanese: [boke]) is the aesthetic quality of the blur produced in the out-of-focus parts of an image produced by a lens. Bokeh has been defined as "the way the lens renders out-of-focus points of light"."

-- Wikipedia



...Huh. Learned a new term today.



Well, that's all for this week! Be sure to comment down below if you'd like a Blogger Signature of your own! See you around, Jammers!



PEACE!
LOVE!
NINJAAAAAAAS!



(DXplorergirl)

5 comments:

  1. The color sceme is so cool! Could you make a signature for me? I know I asked for a portrait on your other post but I think I would rather this. Oh, gosh, it feels like I'm begging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, could you make a signature for me please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Kara!! Thanks sooooo much:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just flashbacked to my photography days when you mentioned Bokeh, heh. (apparently I have been pronouncing that word wrong, too XD) Great signature btw!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!