Saturday, June 30, 2018

Dash Tag Challenge - Day 5!

*Sighs*
I know this is late again.
But uh, let's face it, when have I not been late? Pretty rarely.
So uh, LET'S JUST SKIP PAST ALL THIS NONSENSE AND GET TO THE GOOD STUFF! XD



Alright, so I almost totally forgot to do a drawing today, but thankfully I did end up remembering! I was going to do Clyde the pony, but, uh, the thing I was gonna draw him doing turned out to be a little harder than I thought, and I just really didn't have the time to be testing different poses out, eheheh...
So I went with another pony instead - Amber!

So apparently, Amber's got a lot of crushes... XD! Although hey, she's not the only one, I know that! XDD
Anywho, since Amber seems to be pretty romantic, I figured I'd draw her with a romantic expression! And here's the result!

ACK, I JUST REALIZED I FORGOT TO COLOR THE LITTLE BLUSHING-MARKS PINK!
Oh well, not a big deal. I'll add that later just for the satisfaction of it, XD!
Anyways, as you can see, Amber's thinking of one of her crushes in this, which happens to be Dandy, a pony I recently got on Dash Tag!
He's a pretty dapper-looking dude, so I figured it'd make sense for Amber to be fond of him, XD!

I made Dandy's hair curling upwards a bit more than Amber's in the picture, so that they didn't look too similar! And, as you can see, I added a flower behind Amber's ear as well, just because I felt the drawing needed something, and I made the white eye reflections into the shape of hearts! HEARTS EVERYWHEREEEEEE, XD!
I actually had a lot of fun drawing Dash Tag ponies for the first time - they're surprisingly easier to make than I expected! And their hair is nice to play around with too, XD!


Well, sorry for the short post guys - I'm of course doing this late again, as you know! But I hope you all enjoyed this lil' Amber drawing! Until my next Dash Tag post, though, remember to PARTY HARD, BE CREATIVE, and KEEP DRAWINGGGGGG, everyone!!! Bye!





3 comments:

  1. Awww! I love how you put dandy in the thought bubble above the head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness thats so cute!!! I LOVE IT SWIRL! (Is that a good thing for kids to read though.. XDD SHE HAS A NEW CRUSH, EVERY. DAY. WOW.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOO CUTE! I ship Amber and Dandy. Andy? (wait thats a real name) Or Damber?

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!