Sunday, June 3, 2018

Kira Nightblade aka my OC art!

Me: GUYS I GOT ART I GOT ART!! I ACTUALLY DREW ART!!

You guys: You also said you were going to do Cookie's art tag. BUT YOU DID NOT!

Me: Err.. I'LL GET TO THAT NEXT WEEK!!

You guys: Mhm sure...

Me: SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE!! AND I MIGHT LAG BEHIND, BUT I SWEAR I'LL CROSS THE FINISH LINE MOVING AT A STEADY PACEEE

You guys: Whats with you and Swirl singing Winners Never Quit lyrics?!

Me: I KNOW A LITTLE GOES A LOOONG WAY

You guys: Uh.. you know what.. just.. just post..


RANDOM INTRO/OWL CITY INTRO/SWIRLSHINE INTRO!


ANYWAYS!

Today I have  a piece of art, which both, I'm quite happy with?


My OC, Kira Nightblade, I'm pretty content on how it turned out!
The dress turned out nicely, the only thing is..
the moons..
they..
they aren't even moons.. 
It was much easier to draw this with a reference then if i didn't have one..
Wow, that sentence..
made..
no..
sense..
at..
all...
AHEM   

Reference: 


Koolestkat/Chloe Grace drew this for me when she was taking drawing requests, AND ITS SO GOOD JUST LOOK AT ITTT! Okay now looking at mine.
The moons are way too big. 
Oops..  (GET LOST IN MONTANA!) The eyes turned out GREAT in my opinion, finally found an eye technique I can stay with?

Have a great day unicornsss! 





4 comments:

  1. How'd you know I was a unicorn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHH, Sarah! Your art is improving so much!!! ^.^

    Aw, hehe, you used my sisters art as a reference? That’s cool!! :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Whisper-sings* I'll give it all I've got, I don't have a lot, but I know a little goes a loooong WAAAAY!
    XDD

    Anyways, forgot to comment on this earlier, but this art looks AWESOME, Sarah!!! :O

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!