Saturday, June 2, 2018

Dash Tag Challenge - Day 2!

Me: *Has headphones on and snaps to the beat of Winners Never Quit*
Me: I GOT SOMEWHERE TO BE
GOTTA HURRY SO I'LL MAKE
MY DATE WITH DESTINY
'CAUSE I DON'T WANNA BE LATE!
You Guys: Oh boy, thiiiis again. *Taps me*
Me: *Pauses song and glares* WHY. ARE. YOU. INTERRUPTING. ADAM'S. SINGING.
You Guys: *Looks at each other* Can you get on with the posttttt, maybe?
Me: *Grins* As Winners Never Quit says... *clears throat*
I MIGHT TAKE MY TIME
'CAUSE I FIND THE FABLE HAD IT RIGHT
SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RAAAACE
You Guys: Okay, but this is literally just a post and - 
Me: I MIGHT LAG BEHIND
BUT I SWEAR I'LL CROSS THE FINISH LINE
MOVING AT A STEADY PAAAAACE
You Guys: ...
Me: See? NOW I'll get on with the post.


Ehehe, sorry for that random intro, guys! Had to type-sing a bit of Winners Never Quit there - I'm currently listening to it while writing this, XD!
Anywho, hello hello everyone! Today is Day 2 of the Dash Tag Challenge I said I'd be doing! And today, I decided on drawing lil' Sparky, who's your first pet in the game!


Seems the pup really likes to run, hehe! (He also apparently likes Fidget Spinners, XD, and I was gonna add that to the drawing, but I forgot! Sorry!
On second thought, maybe it's better I left it out... I'm pretty sure we've all seen our fair share of Fidget Spinners by now, XD!)

So, since he enjoys running so much, and seems like a pretty fast little guy, given that lightning bolt on his forehead (I'm assuming here - I mean, it'd be odd if he had a lightning bolt and was super slow or something, XD!) Although AJ DOES like to be ironic... hmm... XD), I decided to draw him doing what he loves!


WOOHOO! RUN BAR- ER, SPARKY, RUN! XD!
I had to do a bit of color-mixing again on the ears and tail, since those are shown as a darker red, but I think it worked pretty well! I really like how this one turned out, especially that running pose (hehe, thanks a bunch for that reference picture Google, XD)!
I added a couple of lightning bolts behind him, to show how fast he is (or I think he is, XD), and I of course used my own style for the body! I just did that because, with how his body looks in the game, I felt like drawing his legs in a running pose wouldn't really look that great. So I'm glad I did it this way!
Also, in his "profile" picture, he has a bone collar, but it seems he has a lightning bolt one in the actual game? I used the profile picture as my reference when I first drew him out, so sorry about that! Oh well, not a big deal - he can survive with a bone collar, XD!



Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed my Sparky drawing! Before I go, I wanted to say that I truly don't know if I'll be posting next week, due to me getting back from church camp that Saturday afternoon! If I can, then yaaay! And if not, stay tuned for Day 3 the next week, and I promise it'll get posted sonner or later!
Until next time, everyone, remember to party hard, be creative, and keep drawing (hehe, I keep using a different outro) guys! See you soon!!



6 comments:

  1. AHHHH, I. NEED. TO. LISTEN. TO. CINEMATIC. LIKE, NOW. XDDD

    Oh my gosh! This is so cuteeeeeee!!!!!! (OM, I love how you almost said “Run, Barry, run!” cuz everyone in The Flash says that. XD) Seriously, your sooooo talented! I love the pose and his expression! (His eyes should have been green cuz then he would literally be a Flash dog. XD)

    Awesome post! I love this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU SHOOOULDDDD!!! IT'S SO AWESOME, XD!

      (XD, yeah, I remembered that saying from something so I decided to add it in!)
      Aw, thank you so much Lost! ;) (And OH YEAH, XD!)

      Delete
  2. (I LOVE IT WHEN ADAM IS SPELLING STUFF I ACTUALLY DONT KNOW WHAT HE IS SPELLING BUT OH WELL XDDD I LOVEEE WINNERS NEVER QUIT ADAM IS HOT)


    ITS BARRY :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    SRSLY THATS SO GOOD SWIRL AHHHHHHH
    ITS SO CUTE.
    I cannot wait till you do moreeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (OM, IS HE SPELLING STUFF?! IS THAT WHAT HE'S DOING ON THAT PART?! IT'S SO CUTE AND ONE OF MY FAVORITE PARTS BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT SAYS AND NO LYRIC WEBSITES ARE TELLING MEEEEE, XD! For some reason I hear "Noble due"? But that makes 0 sense sooo idk XD)

      XDDDD, YUP, BARRY AS A DASH TAG DOG!
      Thanks so much Sarah!! ;D

      Delete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!