Sunday, June 17, 2018

Dash Tag Challenge - Day 3!

Ohhhh boy, is this late or what?

Very sorry that this happened again, guys! This time, it wasn't just because I forgot - we actually went to a park in the afternoon, and I wasn't able to finish coloring the drawing I did until afterwards!

This post is gonna be written super fast, since it's super late where I am, but bear with me, okay?


Alright! So this week, I had my sis come back and help me choose which pet to draw! She chose Dusty the fox! Here's her little "profile":

She seems so cute! (Also, I only noticed today that her favorite toy is an inhaler?! That's not exactly a toy, Dusty... XD!)
Anywho, I decided to draw her sneezing, hence the description! Aaaaand...

... here's the finished product!! I did a bunch of color-mixing again with this one, and, although the color of the ears and parts of her design is kinda messed up (I really shouldn't have colored so hard with the brown...), I really like how lil' Dusty turned out! I realized today that drawing a sneezing expression is a bit harder than it looks, though! XD!
I think I did a pretty good job matching the in-game colors of her main fur color and that pinkish-purple one! I thought those would be a disaster, but hey, it's not too shabby, right? XD
And of course, I gave her a little... cloud... thing (inspired by a CS item!) to show she's sneezing, along with a little "Choo!" exclamation under it! It DID say she had cute sneezes, after all!
And, to top it all off, I wrote her name in little dust-cloud letters (sorry Dusty! Maybe that's what made her sneeze... XD)!


Well, I hope you guys like how I drew this sweet fox! I'll be doing Day 4 next week, but until then, remember to *sings to the tune of Say* SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY (XD), be creative, and KEEP DRAWING! 


5 comments:

  1. AHHH, this is SO ADORABLE!!!!!! You did a fantastic job!!! I’ve never drawn someone... sneezing... before. 0.0 *rubs chin in thought* Hmmmm.... who could I draw sneezing.... XDDDD

    ALSO UH CAN I JUST SAY (see what I did there) I FREAKED OUT AT YOUR INTRO. “SAY” IS LIKE, MY FAV SONG EVER. OKAY NOT EVER BUT WHATEVER. I LOVE IT.


    Say what you need to say!
    You say, you'll never let your fear get in the way
    Ok, so take a breath and fight another day
    Today, put who you really are out on display
    Say what you need to say!
    Say what you need to say!


    AHEM, UH BYE!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lost!!
      And XD, I hadn't either until I drew this!

      XDD, I KNEW YOU'D LIKE IT! ;D

      Delete
  2. XD!! The final product looks great:D Swirl how do you blend pencil crayon colours together? If never works properly for me, Perhaps I’m doing something wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Vi! :D
      I really don't do anything special - I just color it one color first, then use another color over it! Depending on which color it's closer to, I normally color darker with that one colored pencil (for example, that purple-pink color I made was closer to the pink I had, so I colored darker with the pink and went over it slightly with purple)! That's all I really do - I don't know a lot of super-good colored pencils tips so far! Sorry, DX!

      Delete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!