Sunday, June 24, 2018

Art I Was Proud Of.. And Shouldn't Have Been+Newww artt+New(ish) Full(ish)time author!

Hey Jammers! I'm sooooo sorry I didn't post last Sunday (I say that a lot) We went swimming because it was like 90F and everything was just out of my mind XD  Anyways today I decided to look back on some art! A lot of it is kinda old so, prepare your eyes!!! I'm serious. 



 


Geesh.. 
This is what I wrote on my post on the AJFC when I was showing it. 

 
LIKE NO PAST ME
NO
I was so proud of it.. (annnnnnd this was only last February..)  


Oh, I was proud of this too.
aaaaaaaaah no
no
no
The eyes are creepy, what is that green stuff in her hair, why
why
why
why
Also why is her body a square
where are her arms
no
this
this not how u draw 


This was done a whilee ago, I kinda want to redraw it! The only reason why it isn't terribly horrible is because its a silhouette.  Man I wanna reread that series again.. BUT IT ISN'T AT THE LIBRARY WHYWHWYWHYWWWHYYYY-  it was good. it was good. it was confusing at times because earth blue yellow and green, but that was good writing, it wasn't like om this author is a bad author, the plot is confusing-stop rambling me, also the spider trees were cool, also they freaked me out, also *slaps self*  CADILACS ARE EVIL!!! BAD GUYS ALWAYS DRIV-
                                                                    

 
Oh, I was proud of this too. 
Well.. I like how I did  the hair,
the eyes
uh
are creepy
very very creepy
What is wrong with her dress, its thin, but then its really poofy.
Her legs, something went wrong, tragic incident as a child? 

Actually, the tree in the background doesn't look really really bad, but.
The one in the front, ohhhhh boi.. The eyes aren't too bad, (I had a reference) but
its suppose to be a cheetah, but look at the pattern?
THAT'S NOT A CHEETAH PATTERN  PAST ME. The back is just.. weird, the tail is weird, everything is weird, look at its paws. Did I mention I was really proud of all this art? now I'm not proud of anything except for 1/40 pieces of my work.


 
I was really proud of this.
and this was only a few months ago.
uhm..
So.
1. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ALDERPAW, YOUR PAWS ARE UNEVEN, YOUR BACK IS I DONT EVEN KNOW, WHY ARE YOU FACING THE CAMERA, WHY IS EVERYBODY FACING THE CAMERA EXCEPT TWIGKIT AND VIOLETKIT. Something's wrong with Twigkit's paws, otherwise she looks meh, Violetkit looks like.. weird. A little Briarlight action going on with her back paws, Bramblestar  YOU MOUSEBRAIN BRAMBLESTAR ARGH 
Rowan.. are you Rowanstar
I forgot
Rowanstar and Raggedstar get me confused..
Now, after that eye bleeding art.. some pretty good art? That I'm proud of? In a few months or next year, I'll be cringing at this, don't you worry! 

 
Considering its a dragon, and uhm its a dragon, I'm pretty happy with the results! Its kinda squished together (I have a bad habit of starting to close to the side tbh)  At the time I made this I was confused and was thinking Queen Scarlet was the Sandwing queen, which is why the background is sandy, otherwise I'm pretty happy with it! 
some of it still needs to be filled in with blue me. SHEESH 
                                                        Makes lovely Christmas cards though :)

This is so outdated o,o I need to make a new one sometime! I'm pretttyyy happy with it?  


I'm actually reallly happy with how this is turning out! The flowers are going to take forever thoughhh... Then I plan to add some details in the sky and path and grass! (Basically all the background) Then I'll probably work on the person and horse a little bit? I'm sorta going for semi-realistic! Luckily I found a few masterpiece coins on my spare, so I can make it into a masterpieceeee  AGH DID MY COLORS JUST RESET?!
AJ.
I ONLY WENT OUT OF THE ART STUDIOOOOOOOOOOOOO-Ahem, the colors I had were easy to get, but AJ, what if I had really complicated colors?! HUHHH!?! That's what we need a color picker. I mean cmon AJ.


Honestly, without AJ blogging, I probably never would have pursued my dream of being an artist, of course I drew when I was a little kid, and I drew every once and a while, everybody does. But none of my family have every tried to, and kept to, drawing except me and Ja. My older brother was in it for a while, but didn't get very far. So thank you <3  


In other news, AJAC is going to have a newish, fullish, author! 






























As many times as I blink, I'll think of you...






























tonight....

VANILLA TWILIGHT!!




VIOLET AJ!! 

All of you SHOULD!! Know Vi, she's our backup author! And is now going to post every 3rd Sunday! 
*throws 5000 pounds of confetti* Somebody is going to need to clean that up.. 

This means there is an opening for a new backup author! If you would like to, just let me know! If nobody wants to, Vi will stay as the backup author and still post every 3rd Sunday! and whoever gets that position, they have to clean up the confetti.. 



I worked on this post all through the week XDD 
I had hoped to get the drawing done today, but when we got home from Church me and Ja spent 5. hours. switching rooms with Nas and Bunnygirl. We haven't even moved the crib or computer into our new room yet.
So.. DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT ORGANIZING FOLKS, YOU PROBABLY WONT HAVE TO DO IT FOR 5 HOURS :D  

And remember..
FRIENDSHIP IS KETCHUP!!! 














                                                                             
















4 comments:

  1. What are you talking about? You made so much awesome art!

    Great job on the flowers! They look really great! XD

    I can't wait to see Violet's posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really really love your latest mp your working on ! I mean everyone gets better at art right? Thanks for letting me be the author for every3rd week:) Although you may have to remind me the odd time...XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Eye-bleeding"
    PFTTTTT
    AND HONESTLY, I PERSONALLY LOVE THE ONE OF THE SCENE WITH TWIGKIT AND VIOLETKIT BEING SEPARATED!!

    Alsoooo, CONGRATS VI!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! I forgot to add this, but I also wanted to say that the Masterpiece you're working on is looking AMAZIIIINGGG!!! I would NOT have the patience to do all those flowers either... XD!

      Delete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!