Thursday, June 7, 2018

I Just Remembered Something.

Hi Guys!

Karalee here!



So

I just remembered something...

...I’m not contracturally obliged to post chibis every single week.šŸ˜



This might seem like a no-brainer, but it’s been so long since I did anything else, that I genuinely forgot! So let’s have some variety for once! How about some armor concept art?



This is Shadow Warrior Armor, something I think would look REALLY cool in-game. I grabbed a picture of a Cheetah off the Animal Jam Archives to act as my mannequin.





This is its’ fraternal twin, Light Warrior Armor! This time shown on a Deer (also AJ Archives).





I would love to see how these would look in Animal Jam! I wonder how one could make artwork that looks like a screenshot... it would have to be in the same vein as editing, but actually have original content instead of taking pieces of existing objects... hmmm. Does anyone know about a program that can do this? I’d love to hear about it!



That’s all for this week! I’ll see you next time, maybe with a chibi, maybe with something new! šŸ˜‰

*waves* Bye!

PEACE!
LOVE!
NINJAAAAAAAS!



(DXplorergirl)

3 comments:

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!