Thursday, June 14, 2018

Random Art Post!

Hello everyone!

Karalee here!



My Apple Pencil is low on power... and I need to get to bed, so waiting for it to charge seemed inadvisable.

Thusly, instead of drawing a chibi from scratch, I’ll be posting some art that I’ve already drawn today (and in days gone by)!



This is my OC Midnight — she’s a totally epic superhero. *grins* I’m writing a story with her, although I’m in a bit of a rut in regards to the the plotting-out stage right now. (Working on it, though. 😋)





This is... well, basically inspred by an outfit I was wearing one day, a leather jacket with a burgundy cowl-neck sweater. I liked it a lot, even though it was very warm. Decided a drawing is a lot more comfortable.





THIS — oh, dear. Capslock.

This is another superhero, though nowhere near as thought out as Midnight. Mostly just some concept art. She’s a pyrokinetic, and her design was inspired by a candle-flame motif. What do you think her name should be?





Well, that’s all I have for now. Maybe after I get some sleep, I can draw an animal chibi and edit this post to include it! That’d be pretty cool. 😃

Catch y’all next week!

PEACE!
LOVE!
NINJAAAAAAAS!



(DXplorergirl)

4 comments:

  1. Cool characters you created Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah!!! These are awesome, Kara (as always)!!

    I immediately thought of Ember as a name for the last character, but that's probably a bit too obvious - idk, XD!
    Maybe Kalama or Adara?
    I, uh... okay, I Googled some names that had to do with fire, eheheh. I do that a lot when it comes to names, trust me. XD
    Anyways, you totally don't have to use any of those - I was just throwing some suggestions out there, just in case!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooooh, Ember! I hadn’t thought of that one! C: Thanks for all those suggestions!

      (DXplorergirl)

      Delete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!