Saturday, June 16, 2018

How I Draw A Realistic Dog with Charcoal & a Nutella Masterpiece

Hi, Guys! It's summer for me now and I'm so happy! I don't have any homework or tests! I'm definitely going to draw a lot! Well, yesterday I was drawing a golden retriever because I asked my friend what I should draw and she sent me a picture of one.
First, I covered the paper with a layer of charcoal and I sketched out the dog.
I added some more fur and some detail to the face.
And here is the finished dog!

I think that if there was anything I would keep the same it would be the nose. I think that came out good. If there's anything I would change I would add more grass and flowers. I think I might go back and add more.

Ok! On to the second piece of art! I made this one in Animal Jam! I was talking to some buddies and we were obsessing over Nutella so I decided to make them Nutella masterpieces.
First, I made the basic shape in black or white.
Then, I added some shading to the lid.
Finally, I made the jar brown, added some shading, and finished the label.

Well, I hope you likes these pieces of art! Which do you like me doing? Doing charcoal drawings or digital art? Have a great day and stay awesome!
-Transions

6 comments:

  1. Omg the golden retriever is so realistic Trans :OOO

    The nutella is amazing as well! (You should do more realistic art Trans, its amazing and I love looking at your art)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That means so much to me!

      Delete
  2. Aww the golden retriever is so cute!! The Nutella looks great too:)

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!