Sunday, July 1, 2018

Shaded shapes, Fav Mp's, Artist Spotlight #1

Hey jammers and world of AJ artists:)
It is me Violet here again, but not to fill in for an author. I am actually posting today as an actual author for this blog. You probably already know this but if not... I will be posting on this blog every 3rd Sunday!! I also want to take  a portion of the posts to shout out an animal jam artist, so that will be at the end of post:) I'd do an intro but that has already been done before so, I guess we shall get started shouldn't we? Also because I am posting here, if I post some art of mine it will probably be showcased on my AJ blog too so... Just wanted to point that out.

Shaded Shapes
So first up we have a few shaded shapes that I drew quickly on the back of a sketchbook page that hadn't been used.
 
Even if the shading didn't go the proper way on some these angles, I think they still look pretty good. I mean these were actually created in like 5-10 minutes so.... :P

Favourite Masterpieces
Next up, I thought I could showcase a few of my favourite art pieces I have done on animal jam. 
So a few kinda turned into 5...XD
This masterpiece, was based off of an image I saw online . I must admit, the outcome turned out decent. I'd rate this a....8/10. I wish I could have made the clouds less scribbling like and more realistic. 

I actually love this masterpiece a lot. I was able to incorporate many textures which gave the outcome a good result! I am going to rate this masterpiece a... 9-9.5/10. The sunset, isn't exactly smooth like you usually see but the the effect it has makes it look cool. 

Even though this masterpiece is just a word, it can have a lot of value to it. I'm happy that I was able to make the bubble letters stand out. I'd rate this one a, 8/10. The design is simple, yet really unique.

This is kinda cartoon/kawaii like. I like how I was able to show the side of a head and the leg holding the popsicle. My writing is also readable which is good. I rate this one a. 8/10

Ooooh boy!! I am actually super happy with the final product of this masterpiece. 
Since I spent longer time on this one it had a better result. I enjoy the different shading on the leaves, which makes the plants have more value to them. I rate this one a 9.5!
I wish I would have put the darker shading in the bottom left corner of the pot, for the cactus and added a bit of shading to the cactus as well. 

Make sure to comment which ones you like the best!! 
It was kinda nice reflecting back on some of my favourite masterpieces I had created for a change. I am gonna have make more this summer, since I have been meaning to do digital art more. 
Guys, can't days just be like 5 hours longer??

___________________________________________________________
Artist Spotlight
Okay and now, we will have the artist spotlight...
This time the artist spotlight is....
JEANAGIRL!!

This jammer is showcasing about 5-10 pieces of her art in her den. I am going to be showcasing a few of my favourites from collection!!


You may need to click on the images to see them bigger. Anyways... 
I love all the textures this jammer has used. It looks like a lot has been done with the smoothing/blending tool which is really cool!!! They all look so realistic! Must I also mention, this jammer's den is beautiful as well!! Id highly reccommend yall to go and check out this jammers den to see the amazing art!!
Which art piece is your favourite?



Well, thats all I got for today! I apologize for this post being so long... I think I will have a shorter one next time hopefully!! I hope all you canadians are enjoying your Canada Day and long weekend:) Hope you also enjoyed the post as well!!
See ya soon:) 
PS. I also feel as if when you spend longer time on art your art turns out better!!





4 comments:

  1. Those shading shapes are so good!!!

    I love the life of a Popsicle XDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and thank you! The poor popsicle OS risking its dear life

      Delete
  2. Shading shapes are really good!

    My favorite is the plants, the effort was worth it!

    WOAH THAT ARTIST IS SOOO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks! Hard work does pay off:) Ikr that artist is amazing!

      Delete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!