Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Creating Tiny Candy Squishies! (Like, SUPER TINY)

Sorry about missing several posts D: I kept forgetting >.< But I'm going to be pasting in pictures of this craft that my cousin (Sweets4ever9) and I did. It's kind of like a tutorial and a "How I Made This"

So we were making squishies out of memory foam, and when we were shaping the foam... a mountain of scraps appeared! WOW! :O Huh, wonder how that happened.





So we shaped them into circles and put puffy paint on them. Also, quick bonus, LOOK HOW MANY POPSICLE STICKS WE USED (To the right)




So here's how they turned out, and we took ziploc bags for the bag! We got paper and folded them in half to cover the front and back of the bag. BTW Sweets taught me how to do this XD And you can see our memory foam squishies drying, sweets made a carrot and I was trying to make a strawberry XD

Next, we decorated and wrote on the packaging. We named them Yummy Gummies, hopefully that isn't some brand that we accidentally stole the name from... o.o To the right, is the front of Sweet's packaging.

Back of Sweet's packaging






Front of my packaging

Back of My Pacakging

4 comments:

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!