Monday, July 2, 2018

Returned! And I have some new plans!

Hellooooo Jammers! Remember me? It's Arctic!

*crickets*

"... who is that again?"
"is this a global warming campaign?"

Yes, yes, I know I have been gone for a super long time. School was beyond hectic- it got to the point that every other day was a quiz or assignment of some sort and I just couldn't keep up with anything other than trying to get my work done. Highschool definitely wasn't kind this year!

HOWEVER- it's over now! I'm on summer vacation at last, so I can have a great summer full of posting and staying on schedule. It's gonna be great- I'm really just happy to get back into the normal swing of AJ blogging things again.

My plan at the moment is to try and figure out a cool summer project I could work on that would be low impact in terms of time that I could do over the span of a few weeks. Maybe it could be a journey of sorts for everyone - we'll see how a masterpiece/edit changed and improved over those few weeks until we reach a finished product. I guess all we need to do now is decide whether it's an edit or a masterpiece I want to see worked on over a couple weeks- I'm leaning more toward masterpiece myself.

I'll be deciding between the two during the course of this week and get back to you next Monday! Until then, I'll be happy to take input as to which I should do!

See you soon my friends (I've missed you so much!)

4 comments:

  1. YAY! Can't wait to see your posts over the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see your back Arctic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really happy you are back Arctic ^.^ (I missed youuu *hugs*) Really looking forwards to your posts again!!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!