Tuesday, July 3, 2018

LATEST SKETCHBOOK PAGES!



HEY! HEY! HEY!

So I had some sketchbooks that I started to ACTUALLY use! This post SEEMS long but it's honestly just all the pictures of the sketches I took lol



FIRST SKETCHBOOK:
And to save you the trouble, I'll just try not to show any fails. But I definently had some. All artists do ^~^ Anyway, I got this for my birthday (psssst it's July 4th) It's basically a mini version of my second one I'll show you later.



So here's a golden girl
I made to test out copic markers I got.
I'm such a newb to these o-o






P.S. Most of these pages are
 me testing out a chibi and
manga drawing book that
I also got for my birthday. My
friends are too nice :'D
More sketching from the tutorials
on how to draw chibi ANIMALS :D
Random girl and testing out the copic markers again :P
Sketch of a random girl with..
antlers? Honestly don't know
anymore lol
Flower pages that were really relaxing to do










BUNNY!!!!!





Second sketchbook, lil corgi
sticker in the corner for no
reason lol
Yeah, the next pages that I took photos of are just random doodles and idk if you want to see that..? XD So might as well move onto the next sketchbook.



I hadn't drawn in it for awhile so, here's me, battling
this sketchbook. The question is: Will I survive it?


Random treat animals. Icecream Kitty.. that's
almost me.. just missing the COOKIE...















Random girls I drewwwww
Drew Wigglytuff and dedicated the other page to sunshine.
Coloring pages.
Created this for mah birthdayyyyyyy





















IF YOU GOT TO THE END, THANK YOUUUUU!!!!!!!

AND HAPPY EARLY 4TH OF JULY!!!!! OR IF THIS IS LATE, HAPPY 4TH OF JULY OR AFTER :D

6 comments:

  1. OMMMMM COOKIES. I LOVE YOUR ART. ITS SO GOOD!!!!!! :0


    Alsooooo.... HAND REVEAL?!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU LOST X3

      And yassssss 3 finger reveal o3o

      Huh... i think i got really dark over the summer... I need sun screen lol

      Delete
  2. ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome Cookies!! I like every single one:) Especially the human drawings you did:)

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!