Monday, July 30, 2018

Eyes Closed and How Much Can You Draw in a Minute

Hello everyone! It is me Violet back again sooner than expected XD 
Today I am filling for Arctic because her computer will not be fixed until next monday so she is unable to post again.

Since I once again have no new art to post, I thought I could do 2 quick drawing challenges. One which is drawing with your eyes closed and the other is how much can you draw in 1 minute!!

So without further without ado let's get started shall we...??


Eyes Closed Drawing  Challenge
Can any of you guess what this picture is of? 
Its suppose to be a starry night with grass divided from the sky and stars in the sky with a moon.


This one probably looks like trees. This is in fact suppose to be a flower field, with a few dandelions.


This was suppose to be a kawaii waffle but as you can see it is just a circle with lines part way through it and a circle below XD



Comment below how you think I did drawing these images with my eyes closed.
Which one do you think I did the best? 
If you hadn't known what I tried to draw,  what do you think each picture is of?

How much can you draw in one minute?
So of course for this challenge I did not try to draw my very best which is why I ended up with poor results. But it's fun to test how much you can draw in 1 minute with just a little quick doodle that sucks.



This one was suppose to be a dog. As you can see it probably looks like a 2 yr old drew it. I did manage to fit in most of the body though and make it very skinny XD.


This was suppose to be a plate of spaghetti with a fork, knife, and spoon. 
I actually managed to complete this quick trashy drawing within the minute with a few seconds to spare!!




Well, I hope you guys enjoyed these challenges. I hope to see you guys do these in the future:)
Thats all for today:)
See ya soon!!


- Violet



4 comments:

  1. ooo cool challenges! I think these would be great warm-ups for a sketch book.

    My favorite from the two challenges:
    * The kawaii waffle
    * The dog (since you only had a minute, the face is actually pretty funny XD)

    But great job, Violet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of want to do this, sounds really fun... That's really unique...

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!