Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Turning AJ Plushies Into Cartoon Characters

I looked at AJ plushies and thought: hey. This one looks like Spirit! And this looks Stitch!

So I decided to fix them up and make them look like cartoon characters!

1) Spirit the horse 🐴

2) Stitch

3) Po from Kung Fu Panda 🐼


So what do you think? :D I think my favorite is Stitch because I aboslutely looove Stitch! He's so adorable! Now as a plushie?! I think I want one for my plushie collection. Which one is YOUR favorite?

P.S. any other characters in mind?

PEACE! ☮️LOVE! ❤️NINJAS! ⚔️

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness those are awesome Cookies! My favorite is the Spirit one XDD (I was just thinking about that show the other day, I couldn't remember what it was called XDD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I never actually realized that about those animals. Very cool edits Cookies!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!