Sunday, July 22, 2018

Amazing Masterpieces and Plushy WIP

Hello jammers of AJAC and beyond:)
Since I haven't really done much art on the computer since I posted last, which kinda sucks cause one month of summer is almost done and like very little digital art has been created, which was something I wanted to work on this summer. 

Anyways, I thought I could a post a few art pieces that I have found around jamaa, so there won't be an artist spotlight this week because of all those masterpieces shown. I am also going to show a piece of art I started earlier this past week or last week. (This week went by so fast...)
So let's get started shall we?

This first masterpiece is from Crystaltopez! 
I love how in each corner there is a different icon of an item. As well as different textures used for those. It seems that this artwork has many blue shades used with blackgray and white. It's really cool how only those colour tones are used:D 
Nice work!! 

This one comes from... Sushicatmellow!
Oh my goodness!! I love how cute this owl is. I love how you managed to add many textures to the owl, yet you still made it look realistic. The background is also very nice as well. It looks like similar colour tones were used in the background as well as the owl. Great job:)

This masterpiece comes from tictactaco!
The clouds of this masterpiece are so detailed with only one brush. I would love to learn how to draw realistic clouds very well in the future! I also like how you made the black features in the front which I assume some of them art rocks? Very simple so that the whole image stands out.
Very well done!

Finally, the last masterpiece... This one is by, jammer2dwn!
I have to say, considering the pixel art is the least popular option between the normal art studio and the pixel art studio this is one of my favourite pixel arts I have seen, I love the cuteness and cartoony look of the bunny and the background. I honestly feel like this could have a game made out of it:D
Super job!


I hope you all enjoyed seeing those art pieces. Which one is your favourite?

In other news... I started another masterpiece featuring plushies. This is based off the plushy arrangement in my den that I created. 

Hopefully in another 3 weeks or by the end of summer, this masterpiece will be complete:)
Im hoping the make the walls like in the den as well as the flooring.  

Im not even done an image I have been working on since forever in CS and I think I am going to start one with a quote XD Should probably finish some projects before starting a new one... *thinks of art that I have to create for transions because she won the contests on my blog and haven't even started yet* Honestly I wish days were longer.

Well, I hope you all enjoyed this post!
See you in another 3 weeks!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee:)





1 comment:

  1. Those masterpieces look AMAZINGGGGGGGGG AND SO AWESOMEEEEEEE

    And hopefully you can finish the masterpiece soon!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!