Sunday, May 13, 2018

Some More New Drawings (And... Colorings?)

Me: Heyyyyyy everyoneeee!!!
You Guys: *Looks around, confused* 
Me: What?
You Guys: Uh... it's Sunday?
Me: Mhmmmm, that's right.
You Guys: And you're posting.
Me: Uh... yeah, see, that's because-
You Guys: THIS ISN'T YOUR DAY TO POST! COME BACK NEXT WEEK! *Starts shoving me towards the door*
Me: WAIT! GUYS! I HAVE, UH... ART! 
You Guys: *Stares*
Me: AND I'VE BEEN WAITING TO SHOW IT ON HEREEEEE!
You Guys: *Folds arms* Fine. 


WOOHOO, THE SWIRLSHINE INTRO IS BACKKK! XD!
Anywho, yes, it is Sunday, and yes, I am posting! Don't worry, I asked Sarah, and she said it was okay for me to make up for yesterday's missed post (I didn't get on my computer at all yesterday, so I wasn't able to!) with one today! So here I am! And I've got some art pieces of my own to share once again!



 First, I drew this adorable PPS deer from Chicken Smoothie at school about a week ago! I had to restart a bazillion times, but I rather like how it turned out - especially the head and eyes! The only things I'm not super happy with are the design on its belly (it was supposed to be smaller, but I think I ended up making the body too long! But I guess it looks fine!) and that back leg that's sticking up, which I think was supposed to be shorter. But other than those two things, I think it's pretty good for my first time drawing a PPS deer, hehe!
Oh And here's the pet I used as a reference!



Next, a sloth I drew just today for my mom for Mother's Day! (She loves sloths, XD! That's why I added the lil' hearts!) It took me quite a long time to make, but I like how it turned out, and my mom did too, which I'm super happy about!
I did use this reference picture, but instead of making a bunch of fur detail like they did, I decided to draw some fur lines and then smear them a lot to look faint, XD!
Also, a HUGE thanks to Lost, Sarah, Ja, and Koolest for your compliments on this art! You guys are so kind and totally made my day! 😊


And finally, here's something new- a picture I started coloring a few days ago! I own one of those really detailed coloring books, and I felt like coloring last week, so I took out the book and decided to start coloring in this elephant! I haven't gotten very far, as you can see, but I'm planning on making it very colorful! And symmetrical. XDD!




So what do you guys think? Like what I've been working on lately? (Hehe, I hope sooo!)
That's all I've got for now, but I hope you all enjoyed this post, even if it WAS supposed to be posted yesterday, eheheh! Until next Saturday, I hope you all have a great week, and remember to party hard, be kind, and jam on! ;)


5 comments:

  1. Om that deer is so cute Swirl :O AWESOME JOB!

    You know my opinion on your sloth, BUT IM GOING TO SAY IT AGAIN XDD
    SO
    FLUFFY
    AND
    FURRY
    AND CUTE
    ITS SO GOOD SWIRL :OOO

    And that deer looks amazing!
    Deer?
    *slaps self*
    Elephant.
    Not
    deer
    AHEM
    That DEER-(did it again, I kid you not.) ELEPHANT looks amazing:O I love how you did its eyes two different colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so cooooool! The sloth is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, what a lovely deer! And what a cute sloth, I really like it:) Also nice colouring job so far, I have a few of those types of colouring books, they are fun to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks really cool. Nice to see an active blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sloth. This is a cool blog, I'll try to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!