Thursday, May 3, 2018

AJ Chibi -- Lynx!

Hello all!

Karalee here!



So... I drew a Lynx chibi...

...aaaaaaaand forgot to take any progress shots.



So I'm going to build up suspense with a series of three pictures that are entirely unrelated except for the fact that I believe they will entertain you.



LET'S GO







ANOTHER PHOTO... CAN YOU FEEL THE SUSPENSE BUILDING?



This one is actually something I drew a few days ago and wanted to share with you.






















ALLLLLLMOST THERRRREEEEE....







AND -- LYNX TIME! 🎉*fanfare*🎉 WOOHOOOO!







I hope you like it! If I'm remembering right, I think I may be running out of suggested animals to chibi-fy, so if you know an AJ animal whose cuteness you'd like to see exponentially embiggened (😆), please leave me a comment below! (Though I'm exceptionally sleepy at the moment, so I may be remembering quite wrong. Either way, a comment is cool.)



That's all I've got for this week! Seeya next time, Jammers! *waves* Bye!



PEACE!
LOVE!
NINJAAAAAAAS!



(DXplorergirl)

6 comments:

  1. AWWWWW SO CUTEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

    A cougar would be adorable. ^.^ or coyote!
    Or toucan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you do a chibi hyena? They need more love X)

    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMM AWWW THATS SO CUTEEE

    You should do
    a chibi Clydesdale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!! Do a coyote, owl, cougar, sabertooth tiger, or sheep.
    Purplesnowie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my that lynx is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!