Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Painting Rocks Like A Normal Human Being

You: WOW, PAINTING ROCKS? 

Me: Yeah, it's a pretty cool form of art that I'm not so good at. 

You: PFFFFFFFFFFT you never know until you try--

Me: SHUSH. I have.

You: What do you mean, you would've posted about--


And here we are. I literally went outside and picked out some rocks, brought 'em inside, and got out my acrylics. *cracks knuckles* It's time to PAINT SOME ROCKS.  

OW that actually hurt..

I kind of winged this, but it was actually a lot of fun! I liked coming up with these random swirl patterns (that one's for you, Swirlshine) and drip style. And the solid colors would stand out, too! Here are some pictures:


And these look like science experiments gone wrong:




I really really liked the one with the drip effect. And I used sticky tack to hold them up while I painted them! You could totally start a collection of painted rocks, and I think it would make a really cool hobby. I'll probably display them on a shelf or something :) 


And if you remembered from my last post, I started Alpha Academy! You can click here to see speedpaints of making the backgrounds for it. Anyways, thanks for reading this post :3

PEACE. LOVE. NINJASSSSSSSSSS

~Cookies out~

4 comments:

  1. My school last year actually did a rock painting club, it was actually quite fun and relaxing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! Yeah, it's a lot of fun, and it passes the time. And as a result, you get a beautiful rock collection!

      Delete
  2. Ooh :o I love colored rocks, those are so cool!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!