Saturday, May 5, 2018

CS Wolfies!

Hello hello everyone! You'll all be seeing this post late, and I apologize! I wanted to post earlier, but we ended up going shopping for a few hours. I wanted to come back and work on some more CS PPS drawings, but tbh, I'm just really tired right now, and I just want to relax and listen to music, eheheh!


I haven't worked on many traditional drawings this week, since I was sick on Monday, Tuesday I lost my voice, and for the whole rest of the week, including right now, it's been slowly recovering, hehe! So I haven't really been up for drawing.
However, these past few days, I HAVE been working on coloring in some CS editables! Not a huge and amazing creation of my own or anything, but hey, why not show a picture, right?


As you can see, I didn't make the lineart for these cute lil' wolf pups! All credit for that goes to Shalusky, as the signature shows, hehe!
But I did give these guys their color, and I have to say, I really like how they turned out! Okay, so yes, all I really did was color inside the lines, but hey, I used layers! I've never understood layers till now, XD!

I'll be making- er, coloring- the two wolves on top in soon, and then I'll post the picture on CS!


Anyways, despite this short post, I hope you guys like what I've been working on lately! Please remember to party hard, be kind, and jam on, and I'll see you all later! Byeeeeeee!


4 comments:

  1. AWWWWW THESE ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Seriously, I love them!!!!!! So adorable! :0

    Hope your voice comes backkkk all the way!!!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! :D Layers make coloring a LOT easier :3

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!