Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Just A Tiny Post To Let You Guys Know Whats Happening!

Hiya! Sarahkey8 here!
Yes yes I know its not my day to post, this is just a tiny little post to let uhm you know whats going on (As the title says) Which isn't much.. BUT ANYWAYS *ahem ahem*


With the help of Lostfairy, I added a poll! I couldn't find the poll gadget, okay? I stink with electronics despite how much time I spend on them, oops! 


So, woot woot XD! 
 Author stuff Schedules!

Arcticstar-You may have noticed Arctic hasn't been active, I emailed her a few weeks ago, and she said she is busy with school, good luck with school Arctic!

Foxxgloves/Sharae16-Still Active!

Icecream Cookie Kitty-Still Active!

Karalee-Still Active!

Swirlshine-Still Active!

Transions-Posts every other Friday now, still active!

Violet AJ-Still Active!

Violet will be posting next Sunday as we are picking up Trump on Saturday! YEEESSSS 


 Sunday-Sarahkey8
Monday-Arcticstar
Tuesday-Icecream Cookie Kitty
Wednesday-Karalee
Thursday-Sharae
Friday-Transions (Every other) 
Saturday-Swirlshine

So thats it! Bye! :D 


                              
Edit: We're actually going to pick up Trump Friday night now!!  YES. Soooooooo wont be on Saturday, at all, and probably wont be on at all on Friday either (We're going to leave to pick him up at 4:00 pm Central timing, and it takes two and a half hours to get there) because friends are coming over that day! and two of them just had babies <3 

8 comments:

  1. Oooh cool poll! I’ll have to remember to postXD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Going to be getting a husky puppy on Saturday! Which my dad wanted to name Trump, so XDD

      Delete
  3. My day to post, NOT YOURS SARAH!! >:c

    oh wait. That actually reminded me to post.

    WELP thanks ;3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, you’re welcome, Sarah! I’m not very good at electronics either. XD

    Ohhh, thanks for this! It’s super helpful knowing who’s still posting! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, cool poll! *quickly votes* XDD

    Yay! I'm so excited for you, Sarah! From the pictures I've seen, Trum Trum is adorable!!! Can't wait to hear more stories about him when you pick him. :O

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!