Tuesday, May 8, 2018

From A Den Item --> A Clothing Item ||AJ Blogger Art Tag!||

Heyo guys! It's another Tuesday with.. Cookies!


*blows horn*


Yeah, that horn was actually my nose BECAUSE ALLERGIES ARE THE WORST. Well, actually, I think I'm actually sick. But this isn't about my nose, is it? Yeah. It's about a neWwwWwwwwwW


But disclaimer, I'm sorry if somebody has done this before, the idea of this challenge suddenly came to me. But credit to anybody who may have done it before me! *Ahem* Anyway, there's two choices to do. A den item to a clothing item, which is what I did, or re-make the den item. Try to make the den item even better! 



1) Search up "animal jam den item"


Then, go to images! So all you have to do is close your eyes, scroll around, and then see what you clicked on! That will be your den item. If you decided to edit the item and make it even better, you should re-draw it and add some new designs! If you wanted to make it into a clothing item, a really easy way is to find an animal graphic to draw on.




2) Start drawing and see where you creativity takes you!


I found a fox graphic and started to draw my clothing designs on-top of it. If you want to do this traditionally, draw your own animal to make the clothing OR trace an animal jam graphic. I did it digitally so I can get this ombre effect! :o



I MEAN, LOOK AT HOW COOL IT LOOKS WHEN IT'S COLORED IN!!! *screams internally* It just adds so much more to the drawing! I'm pretty happy with this. So, I suggest that you guys try it, too! It'd be really cool to see how they turned out.


PEACE, LOVE, NINJAS! ~cookies out~

6 comments:

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!