Saturday, August 25, 2018

Some More Masterpieces (I"LL EXPLAIN, XD)!

Hi everyone!
So... eheh... I know this is way late.
And I know I didn't post last week.
And that I SHOULD be doing a Dash Tag art post again.
But uh, I was doing something the first half of the day, and then I went shopping, soooo... I really didn't get around to drawing.

But I figured I should at least post SOMETHING, so why not some more Masterpieces? I've actually found quite a few awesome ones recently!
This post WILL be a bit short, but I wanted to get something out there for you guys, so I'm rushing this just a bit! 

Let's just do this! XD



 Aaah, I can't tell you how much I love this geometric style! Even though it's straight, simple lines, it still looks amazing! And I love the different shades of orange on this as well! Maybe I'll try a piece like this sometime... XD!
 Tatertot3000 did an awesome job on this snow leopard! I don't know if it was one of her animals or not, but WOAH, it looks almost just like the Change Your Look picture! I think my favorite part would have to be that background, though!
 Okay... so I'm absolutely in love with how imaginative and beautiful this one is! All the blues are so calming, and that little doorway/hallway was such a cool touch. c:
 I love the cute little dragon character on this one! And I know backgrounds can end up adding a lot to a drawing, but I actually really like how the background is just simple white! Makes you better recognize that AMAZING value they added! If only I had that kind of patience... XD.
 Okay.
OKAY.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD GIVE FOR THIS MASTERPIECE.
BUT IT'D BE A LOT OKAY. XDD
Seriously though! The lines are so stinkin' SMOOTH, Toothless looks adorable, and the Stitch costume he's in makes it even cuter! I love it so much! <3
 This one's a scene (I think anyway) from How To Train Your Dragon 3! I love the expressions in this one - Toothless staring in amazement while the Lightfury kinda smiles cutely at him. XD!
And again, the shading in this... woah! :0
 Oh hey, this one's from Bingo999 as well! The same person who made that cute Toothless art up there! Didn't notice that till now, XD!
This one is absolutely adorable as well! The snow they added on the pup's face is a very realistic touch, and AHHHH, THAT FUR LOOKS SO SOFT. XD
And lastly, this ABSOLUTELY STUNNING fox masterpiece by Wolves503!
The fur detail... just... WOAH. I'm in awe.
And that background... and the pose... and... AAHHH!
This is yet another Masterpiece I would absolutely LOVE to own (I'd love to own all of these actually... XD).




Alright, well, that's all I have for today! Very sorry this wasn't a Dash Tag drawing post, as it should've been, but hey, hopefully it was still enjoyable for you all! Until next time (where I actually WILL draw a DT pet), remember to PARTY HARD, BE CREATIVE, and KEEP DRAWING! c:


3 comments:

  1. These masterpieces were really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of them didn’t load cause of internet speed.... But they look really good:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course after I comment, that the pictures load. THEY ALL LOOK REALLY GOOD:D

      Delete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!