Saturday, August 11, 2018

Dash Tag Challenge - Day 7!

Me: HELLOOOOOOO EVERYONE!!!
You Guys: Oh! Hi... Sarah!
Me: Sarah? Uh, nope.
You Guys: OH! Sorry Violet!
Me: What? I'm not Violet either!
You Guys: ... Cookies?
Me: NO.
You Guys: KAAAAARA?
Me: THIS ISN'T EVEN KARA'S POSTING STYLE.
You Guys: Wait... WAIT.
ARE YOU THAT ONE BLOGGER? UM... WHAT WAS HER NAME... UH... SHINEGIRL OR SOMETHING?
Me: SHINEGIRL?! How on earth did all of you forget my username?!
You Guys: Well, it's not like we've seen you much latelyyyyyy.
Me: ... eheh.



Ahem, and now that that intro's done, HELLOOOOO EVERYONE, XD!


Before we get into the post, I just wanted to say that I'm SUPER sorry for not posting for two weeks in a row! The first week, I was actually in Colorado on a trip that I forgot to inform you guys of, and the second week, I, uh... completely forgot. And then I was gonna make it up on another day, but uh... I forgot to do that too.
True story. I've been forgetting EVERYTHING lately. I swear something's wrong. XD



Buuuuut hopefully all that wasn't much of an inconvenience to you guys anyway! And I'm back now, for Day 7 of my lil' Dash Tag challenge (a very late Day 7, but one all the same)!!



So today, it wasn't very hard at all to choose which pet I wanted to draw, because one just seemed to call to me, for some reason, XD. So, I chose the lil' Boston Terrier (or maaaaybe a French Bulldog? Who knows, XD) Beo!


Gotta be honest here, I was actually a bit nervous about doing this one (and I still am, although just a bit), since... well, it's different from stuff I normally do. But hey, I actually find this description hilarious, XD!
Apparently, this lil' guy is a goth pup! (You can tell AJ's really having some fun on this game, XD!) So, I decided to draw him with a few more accessories than he has on in the game, just to make his personality pop a bit more, y'know? XD
And here's the result!



*Laughs* Surpriiiiise? XD

I'm not kidding when I say that I actually really liked drawing this character! He was surprisingly easy to make and color in, so KUDOS TO YOU, BEO. XD

Anywho, as you can see, I did give this guy a bit of a hairstyle over one eye, because... well, it just suits him, in my opinion! Makes him look more goth-y and not just annoyed at something. XD
I also added a nick in his ear (idk, I guess he's a bit rough sometimes, XD), and a line under his eye to just add more annoyance to his expression. And he already had the spike collar (*GASP* LOOK HOW RARE HE IS!!!)
Also, yes, yes, the tip of his hair IS pink. I figured making it red would just blend too much with his fur colors, and I mean... HE NEEDS SOME PASTEL-NESS. XD 
Hey, pink can totally be a "manly color" if he wants it to be. XD



Anywho, I really hope you guys enjoyed this drawing, despite the fact that I don't normally draw characters with personalities like Beo's, XD. (I honestly really like his design though - he's one of my favorite Dash Tag pets I own so far, XD!) 
Until my next post (which will hopefully be on time, like this one for once), remember to party hard, be creative, and KEEP DRAWING (I'm uh... still workin' on it. XD)!






4 comments:

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!