Sunday, August 12, 2018

Plushies and Lips Art Progress+Latest digital drawing and Artist Spotlight #2

Hello again everyone:)
Look's like you all will be getting another post from me before my summer break is over. Mwuahahahahaha. Don't you all just feel special? Its like a little fairy has granted a wish XD
Mwuahahaha. Don't mind me I don't even know what I am talking about right now XD

So I decided to do some progress of my AJ plushie masterpiece and another one on Chicken smoothie to post about today!! So let's go check these out. I also should show the art I finished I on CS the other day too! 

Plushie Drawing:

So here are the plushie drawings outlines.
Okay I feel like these plushies just get creepier as they go along...
Like the bunny is all cute and innocent and then the panda looks suspicious and the horse has messed up legs and then we get to the tiger and its like... WHO YOU LOOKING AT ? XD
I hope these look better when they are um.. Actually coloured inXD

You guys right now are no lie right now probably like... 
VIOLET, I THOUGHT YOU COULD DRAW!! This looks like garbage!! 
Well, it does, but just remember this is just an outline of the drawing. It still needs to be coloured in and stuff:) 

I guess I am basically done the outline of that so far!

I guess next time you guys will be seeing hopefully the final product? Though let's only hope that happens. Don't expect this to be done in 3 weeks, cause there is a good chance that it wont XD I hope it gets finished in 3 weeks though. That would be nice!1

CS Lip Drawing:

I actually can't wait to add the shading to these lips! Im hoping it will look good once the shading is added:)
The teeth look kinda big for the mouth right? Let me know in the comments if you think the teeth should be smaller!!
This should be definitely finished in 3 weeks!

Also here is my latest artwork.

The s looks like a 5 but that was just how the font was. This originally kinda looked like Harry Potter colours before the purple was added and all the white on the black words as well as the hearts.
I actually really like this so I am kinda proud. And if you couldn't tell those are yellow hearts and yellow describes a happy colour/smiling colour. So yeah:)


Finally to finish off the post we have our....

ARTIST SPOTLIGHT!
This week's artist spotlight goes to...
ICIBLUE!
I didn't actually see much art in this jammer's den of her own. But she does have a lovely display of a bunch of wild life/animal masterpieces, that LOOK AMAZING! I highly recommend visiting her den when you have a chance!

Here is a mp of hers:
I love the textures this person was able to create on the wood of the tree. I also love how cute this panda looks! I love pandas:) 
Awesome job!!

Also, i'd reccommend going to Floofyart's den as well, because the masterpieces there are just amazing also!! 

Sometimes, I wonder how artists can make such intricate and realistic artwork on AJ's art program.



Well thats all I have today!! 
See you guys in 3 weeks or sooner with another post (of hopefully finished art to show:))
Have a great day:)







4 comments:

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!