Wednesday, August 1, 2018

AJ Bloggers In The AJ Style (RE-POSTED)

So the pictures weren't showing up on the previous post, and when I tried to fix it, it was really glitching out. Sooo I'll start over lol (Blogger is actually really glitching out while I'm making this for some reason)

This is probably something I wouldn't say but have a WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY because it's Wednesday now XD Anyway, if you saw the title, I took 2 AJ bloggers and turned them into AJ graphics! (I used an AJ graphic and kinda just drew over them, is that cheating? Hopefully you'll like them anyway)

TRANSIONS:

I tried to make it look like your fox, but I had NO IDEA how to do the bone tail XD

ARCTIC STAR:

Here's your raccoon!

In the next one, I'll make Sarah & Violet! (TYSM Sarah for sending me the photos of your main looks!)

10 comments:

  1. Those are so cute Cookies!! I can't wait for more!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I already have Violets done. Though the post might be delayed because of vacation.

      Delete
  2. Those look awesome and so much like AJ style. I am super impressed:D Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!! This looks AMAZING!! Super like the Animal Jam style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a really good job making this in the aj style

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!