Saturday, July 29, 2017

Swirl's Intro

Hi everyone! It's me, Swirlshine, and this is my first ever post on the AJAC! I'm super excited to be an author, and I'd like to thank Crazcatlover once again for making me one!
Now, here's a little about myself!



Alright, so, if you don't know me already (most of you do, though), my name's Swirlshine, as I said above, although you can just call me Swirl for short! I have a blog of my own, called The Weekly Jammer News, and I'm the one and only author of it. I love reading, writing, drawing, listening to music, animals, and many other things, including blogging and playing Animal Jam! I'm a HUGE fan of Owl City (a "band", even though it's just one person) as well!

I discovered Animal Jam in 2013, the day after my birthday, I believe, when my best friend showed me her AJ account at a sleepover. I liked what I saw, and, after she left, I got my mom's permission to create my first characters, Miss Windyspirit, the tiger, and Little Daisysun, the seal!
Honestly, I have no idea how my username came to be. I didn't really read Warriors, my favorite book series, yet, and I had no other ideas in my mind. I guess I just thought of two random things that sounded magical, put them together, and BAM! Swirlshine was born! XD!
Ever since I put together my first main look, I've really loved wizard costumes!

You can see why, XD!

I started my blog about a year later, in 2014, after being inspired by my AJ blogger idol, Mister Chunkybuddy. Back then, I really just wanted my blog to be famous, and I didn't really understand what it was about. I just did the typical item posts, never really having any interesting news.
Years later, though, I became friends with so many amazing bloggers! They all inspired me and helped me out, and... well, here I am today with an entirely changed blog! :)

My personality is actually kinda different in different situations. In real life, I'm very shy and quiet, and I don't really like talking to people I don't know, although I'm pretty intelligent when it comes to schoolwork. Social skills? Not so much. XD!
In Animal Jam, and on blogs, I feel like I can really open up and be myself, so that's why, if you meet me online, you'll probably see me being hyper and silly! I try to keep every one of my blogger friends happy! :)




Well, there's my introduction! I really am looking forward to posting some awesome art on the ACAC, and I hope you guys are, too! As I always say, please remember to PARTY HARD, BE KIND, and JAM ON, everyone! Bye!


6 comments:

  1. Nice post! Glad to have you as an author here on the AJAC =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post! :D I really love your art (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, sometimes I can be quiet in real life too as in on the computer I am much more talkative than real life (sometimes).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I guess AJ just really lets you open up and be yourself! That's why I love it so much! :)

      Delete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!