Sunday, July 30, 2017

Hello AJAC!-Sarahkey8's Introduction

Hello! As you can uhm, probably tell from the title and-and- uhm... the title. I am Sarahkey8!
And I am very happy to be writing on this blog :D I will be posting every other Sunday :D

How about the real introduction... ok?
Here are my main animals
I'm normally my fox, and I'm only my bunny when I'm non member

And nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww facts! 



1. I am a Christian, ok- now, I'm not saying at all that I am perfect faaaaaar from it, nobody is-Can't really find much to say about this soooooo....

2. (Not very major but whatever) I have 12 siblings. 9 brothers and 3 sisters, all my sisters play Animal Jam, and only one of my brothers, Pob93, (my brother) Ja983, Nas, and Bunnygirl99340(I think thats her username, it has escaped my mind O.O) One of my brothers recently quit.(Tox7)

3. My favorite color is yellow.

4. Lots of people say the Animal Jam Art Studio is hard to draw in, because its simple. Well, its the only 'art program' I can actually draw in (even though the art I draw there stinks but hey,) I fail when I draw on paper.

5. I have two cats Smokey and Fire.
 <---Smokey
  <--- Fire
 Smokey is declawed, Fire only has her back claws, Smokey is a year older then me, and my family has had her sense before I was born (A coupe months before I think) and Fire, is probably about 3, we found her like 2 years ago at night, she was a stray, and she is a pure tortoiseshell, so she was probably the runt of the litter? Idk, possibly though!


Examples of my art:
Inspired by Echo's From The Edge, a series by Bryan Davis

A house

Pixelz

An OC WIP
A horse I once rode. 
A bat XD
I started blogging 2016, when I became an author for the Animal Jam Friendship Community. and have very recently become an author for the Animal Jam Community! And I have been drawing sense I was very little.

And some other facts

-I hate Mustard
-I am obsessed with bananas, and yet, I dont like them very much
-I hate most Disney princess movies, the live action versions are better
-I love nature, enough said XD
-When I'm older, I want to work at AJHQ, and yet, I don't want to leave my state and my family XD
-I am obsessed with horses. Obsessed is an understatement
-My favorite animal is a Quarter Horse, (or perhaps an Arabian Horse) 2nd favorite is a cheetah
-I love to read, a good book is better then a movie I always say
-I hate books that are just really simple and just have like princesses and tea-parties, like, for example, Elsie Dinsmore, I like books with more drama, like The Door Within Trilogy, the Dragons In Our Midst series, the Oracles of Fire series, the Children of the Bard series (Which are all after each other) The Dark Sea Annals, etc. 
-I cannot sleep without my pillow chum and one of my blankets. if I dont have any I have trouble sleeping, if I have one of them usually I have o.k. sleep, if I have both of them normally I sleep well. -Oh my gosh that last one sounded so childish
-I love Cheesecake
-I love my mom's chicken pasta salad, no salad is better
-I love Owl City
Well, that's all for now! :D Bye guys!  


                                     Photo

4 comments:

  1. Cool post, Sarah! I really like that pixel art masterpiece! I really suggest that you try drawing on paper more, because trust me, once you get the hang of it, it is so much easier to learn to draw on paper than in the art studio. You don't even need fancy paper; I still draw mostly on printer paper (except for paintings but even then I draw the sketch on prints paper and trace or transfer it to mix media paper).

    I'm glad to have you as an author here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D

      I have been drawing on paper a bit more, but I still prefer the art studio, and when I do draw on paper, most of the time its on notebook paper XD

      :D

      Delete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!