Friday, July 14, 2017

3 more days to enter the inital author try-outs!

  Crazcatlover here, back with another post!  I've been working on this blog some more today, as you can tell.  What do you think of the new theme and background? 

  By the way, I will be accepting entries for the author try-outs until midnight (EST) July 17th!  If you want the chance to be one of the initial authors, click here for the try-outs entry form!  The chosen authors will be announced July 18th!

  I'll contact everyone who entered via e-mail (or whatever contact method provided) and let them know whether or not they've been chosen and what their posting schedule will be if they have been.  Posts will begin shortly after!  If someone who has been chosen as an author does not respond within a week of them being contacted, I will have to choose a different author instead of them.

  Don't worry if you're not chosen as one of the initial authors; I plan on hosting new author try-outs every 4-6 months!








I made a blog nametag for myself :)

4 comments:

  1. I auditioned already :P
    I really love the backround :D (You should add some unicorns... XDDD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I were to add unicorns to the background, they'd look rather... out of place XD

      Delete
  2. *is very excited for the 18th*

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!