Tuesday, January 15, 2019

This post was going to be up yesterday but Blogger kept glitching (Art and new author!)

GUYS GUYS
You guys: What??
Me: IT WASN'T MY FAULT I DIDN'T POST THIS TIME :D
You guys: How so...
Me: BLOGGER WAS GLITCHING :D
You guys: ... And if you had started before 6:00 it wouldn't have glitched
Me: I WAS BUSY OKAY?!
You guys: If busy means playing Fortnite..
Me: ANYWAYSS

Yeah, blogger was glitching and wasn't loading sooo I could not do my post..
so..
YOUR GETTING A REWRITTEN POST ON MONDAY  Tuesday...
Because Monday was super busy..
oops.

ANWAYSSSSSS

                                                             

I did dis art of my OC, Kira Nightblade! 
I was quite happy when I did it but nowuh
idk
its ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?


And now!
The moment you have all been waiting for...

The new author announcement!



Wait for it....
























wait




ok I just had to make you scroll down :)
Give a warm welcome to...


SNOWLONDON!

Snowlondon's first post will be on the 22nd, I really look forward to seeing her posts ^.^


I'm sorry for this very.. unprofessional and sped post, but I couldn't delay it any longer XD! 

3 comments:

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!