Sunday, January 6, 2019

Marvelous Animal Masterpieces

Hey jammers!
I am finally here posting again... Um let's not think about the last time that happened.
So basically ive been busy with homework everytime I was suppose to post the past few times and everytime I planned on posting later in the week to make up for it, it never happened. I was gonna post like last week but I ran out of time and got busy with other things.
So here I am making a post! I was originally going to post Chicken Smoothie christmas art but like I said before I kinda ran out of time so its late for that now... So I decided to post some art from AJ, since that hasn't happened in a little while! (also haven't finished the computer drawn chibi's yet cause i had to restart it twice, once cause it wasn't work out the way I planned and second time it didn't save. haven't had time since to work on it)


So let's check out this art!


This one was created by Ticketytock.
I love how realistic this cat looks even though the texture isn't exactly what a texture would look like on ac cat. The focal point is also very vibrant compared to the very nice textured background which is more pastel colours.
Great job!

This one was created by Cengizhan.
I love all the colours in this since they are true to the animal. The fur also looks more like fur too.
The colours are also natural which is nice:)
Nice job!

This one was created by fruitsbasket11223.
I actually love this one a lot.
I love how the boy and the cat are darker shades while the background is full of patterns and colours.
It really makes the image pop!
Awesome job!

This one is from artymis.
Theres no doubt that this one is good. I love how it's kinda a collage, with a wall fire flames and houses. There is only a few colours used which works really good within this piece of art. There is also many values that make it look 3D.
Good job!

This one is from princesshollyday.
This cat is honestly the most realistic out of all the animals shown.
I love how the background overlaps onto the animal and how the cat has so many different shades involved.  The stuff is also very proportionate which is also great!
Awesome job!!


I just realized after writing this that 4/5 of the pictures have a cat. 
Oh well XD 

Make sure to comment down which one of these was your favourite and why!
I must say all of these are always awesome! Every artist in jamaa has an incredible talent with art and it's always so great to feature:D

See you in a few weeks (hopefully)!

Hope you enjoyed this post!




2 comments:

  1. Hi I am new and will be commenting on this blog (and yours, DoomyPanda!)!
    I love cats! (Cats, books, and Harry Potter are my favorite things!) So I love this art! I don't know how they get it so realistic! The first masterpiece is my favorite! BTW, I am working on becoming an AJ artist, so I would like it if you showed my art on here sometime! I could meet one of you guys in my den, then I can trade you some of my art! Also, if anyone else wants my art it is a masterpiece token or clothing beta each. :) ;) :D

    -Bookgirl10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that’s so cool! Glad to have a new commenter in the blogging community:) Id love to see your art sometime!

      Delete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!