Tuesday, January 29, 2019

New Art!

Hello there! It's Snow. Today I am going to be posting the two new pieces of art I have drawn in the past week. (Yes, I draw way too much.)


This is the first one! It was part of an art trade. The characters do not belong to me. Their names are Aurae and Lyra, and they are sisters. I drew Aurae with her arm around Lyra's shoulder.


The second piece is a character I made for myself! It was part of a design contest on Chicken Smoothie. She has an oversized sweater with bunny ears, heart glasses, a donut inspired skirt, and converse shoes. I don't have any name ideas, though. Any suggestions?

I'm afraid that that's it for today's post. Have a great day, and I'll be back next week!


4 comments:

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!