Sunday, January 27, 2019

CS Chibi's Computer drawn:)+ Artist Spotlight #5

Hey jammers!
It is me Violet posting once again. Gonna try to post every 3 weeks like I am suppose to XD 

Well, I have exciting news!! I finally did the chibis digitally drawn. Well at  least two of them. I don't know if I will do the other two, I probably wont, but we will see. 

Here is the dog digitally drawn:

Sorry if it looks a little blurry, it'd be clearer if I hadn't made it bigger.

Here is the cat drawn:




I must admit I like these versions better kinda. They look more appealing I guess? 

If you want to see the original versions click this link: 
http://animaljamartistscollab.blogspot.com/2018/10/chicken-smoothie-animals-as-chibis-hand.html


Actually looking back to the original animals they are based off of, the colours don't exactly match. Oh well XD I still like them!!


Now its time for the artist spotlight since there hasn't been one of those in FOREVER. 







Artist Spotlight
This week's artist spotlight goes to.... 
EAHHOLLYBLOSSOM!
I really like all of the art created by this person. Its very intricate. I highly recommend you check out her work!


Well thats all I have for today! 
See you soon!








2 comments:

  1. Vi I love your art style so much :O YOU DID SUCH A GOOD JOB! :D

    That castle one is super cool :o

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!