Tuesday, January 22, 2019

The Mysterious Stranger

Hello everybody! It's me, and it's time for anther pos-

Hmm, what's that? Who am I? Oh yeah... I haven't introduced myself. I'm the new author for the Animal Jam Artists Collaborative.

My name is Snowlondon, but I go by Snow. My pronouns are she/her. I have been playing Animal Jam since 2010 - yup, the beta days. While I'm not able to play as much as I used to, I still love the game.


This is my main look. Owls are my favourite animal!

I got into the art side of Animal Jam around four years ago. My art style has been heavily influenced by Animal Jam art.




Here is one of my first drawings. I cringe just looking at it. Don't worry, I've improved a lot.



For example, here is a more recent drawing of mine. (The character is not mine.)

Some random facts about me:


- I'm in tons of fandoms. Marvel, Avatar the Last Airbender, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Adventure Time, Wings of Fire, and Harry Potter are just a few. I will probably post fanart on this blog sometime!

- I also have a lot of OCs who I constantly draw, like Primrose and Fiona.

- If I could have any superpower, it would be the ability to fly. I'm not quite sure why, I've just always loved the idea.

- I love love love writing. My dream is to become an author.

- I'm also really into comics. A friend and I are planning to start a webcomic! If it happens anytime soon, I will make a post about it.

- I, (like many other bloggers,) play a game called Chicken Smoothie. I even made some fanart here. My username is Snowlondon there as well, so feel free to PM or trade me!

- I love italian food! This is probably the most random fact about me. Something about the bread + tomato sauce + cheese is just amazing.



That's about it, my friends. I hope I haven't bored you to death! I'm am so happy to be an author for this amazing blog, and I hope I can meet new people along the way.

Until next week!

Image result for snowlondon animal jam

P.S. The amazing signature was made by the lovely Karalee.

8 comments:

  1. Welcome to the AJAC Snow!! :D Really excited to see more of your posts ^.^
    I'm randomly admiring those horns on that Snowyclaw tho...
    Your newest drawing is so cute :OO I love the colors so much <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!

      You actually recognized who the first drawing was :O

      Good job! (I probably couldn't have XD)

      Delete
  2. Hi! I love, love, love Harry Potter too! I would love to see your fanart! I have a question: Who's username do I search on AJ to trade my art to for it to be shown on here? And also a couple more related questions: Where will it be shown on this blog?, and, Would you trade like normal for it, or should I just trade it like a gift? Thx! :) ;) :D

    -Bookgirl10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you just showcase it in your den I can come by!

      Delete
  3. Welcome Snow! Every time I see your art, it seems like it’s always improving:)

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!