Sunday, September 2, 2018

Lip Drawing+Fun facts about Art+Artist Spotlight #3

Hello!
Hello!
Hello!
Hello!
Hello!
Hello!
Hello!
Hello!
Hello!
Hello!
Hello!
Hello!
Hello!
You guys: H-E-L-L-O!


It is me again, back with another post for you guys!

I am happy to say that one of the art pieces I was working on in last post is indeed COMPLETE!

Now I guess you will find out which one it is shortly...

Do you think it is either... a) The lip picture or b) The plushie picture


The correct answer is...


















THE LIP PICTURE!

Here you have it, the final product:)


I guess that means now, to see how I am progressing with the plushie picture..
*quickly opens AJ in another tab and goes to the art studio. Grabs wacom tablet and plugs into laptop. Starts to draw*

Okay so I drew it for like 5 minutes, and now I don't have the patience so yeah. *sarcastically smiles*




A few days later...

Okay so I actually completely forgot to work on the post today, and I have limited time on the computer so... and I kinda gave up on the plushie drawing for now. *hopes to have it done by October 31?*  So I guess you only have the lip drawing today *grins*

The other day I actually had an idea about posting art fun facts so I guess I will do that today:)


Art Fun facts
1. Everyone is creative

2. Picasso who is a famous artist could draw before he could walk or talk

3. The first pencil was invented in England during the year of 1565

4. Drawing helps develop hand eye cordination and spatial awareness abilities

Information from http://www.thriveart.com/facts


Finally, to finish off this post we have the 3rd artist spotlight...
Artist Spotlight #3
This weeks artist spotlight goes to.... 
APOLO/GIZE!

Click the images to make them bigger! 
One thing that I noticed about this artist is the amount detail that was able to be put into the art pieces. The are all so beautiful and intricate. Though I gotta say my favourite one is indeed the wolf one! The beauty and the beast picture is also very realistic! 
Good job Apologize!
Make sure to check out this jammer's artwork! 


Which art piece shown is your favourite?

Well thats all for today jammers!
See you all in 3 weeks or potientially sooner:)
















2 comments:

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!