Sunday, September 9, 2018

A Bit of Rambling + Small Animation!


Hi Jammers!


I'm currently wondering if I should take a hiatus so I have more time to work on an AMV that I want to do,  but idk. Maybe when I start to work on the actual thing, right now I'm working on poses for certain animals, time will tell I guess.
It's almost Autumn/fall! Already o.o This year has been going by fast-
I have said that alot..
EH!
I've actually had a pretty cool summer this year, there have only been a handful of super hot days (like yesterday) but we were able to go swimming (for most) of those days, so its all good!

 I'm kind of excited for Winter, as I'm excited to see how Trump will react to the snow (he won't be able to pull a sled for another year tho, *sniff sniff*)
Last winter wasn't very good, weren't very many days for sledding, the river was of course frozen but there was snow on top of it so we couldn't slide nearly as well,
 THERE WAS SNOW IN APRIL
THERE WAS MORE SNOW IN APRIL THEN WE HAD IN THE ACTUAL WINTER
THERE WAS SO MUCH SNOW, ALSO MY OLDER BROTHERS WERE OUT OF STATE-
so that was fun... I like at the end of winter/early early spring, when there isn't much snow left, I go out without a coat/sweatshirt and my mom tells me to get a coat on because 'its so cold' and I'm like nooooo it isn'ttttt..
Woah
that was alot of rambling. *adds it to title*  But guess who actually has some art to show?
Me.
I've been lazy,
but now I've been back into the 'artist spirit' which has included dozens of terrible sketches of cats until I can get the pose somewhat right.
I'm trying to draw wolves/dogs.
Its uh
not turning out pretty I can tell you that.
ANYWAYS! I worked on a small animation as I want to get into animating a little bit, and here it is of a cat curling its tail.


Yes, its simple, but this actually took like.. 2 hours? (possibly more, possibly less?)
Animating ish hard. (also I used Firealpaca)
I really really really REALLY want to get the Animator's Survival Kit as I've heard many many many good things about it!
BYE!

1 comment:

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!