Saturday, September 8, 2018

Dash Tag Challenge - Day 8 (Uncolored Version)!

Alright, alright. Let's just accept that I'll be missing posts sometimes and skip past all this boring apology-stuff! School's started up for me again, so that leaves me pretty busy and tired, and lazy on the weekend, XD! So that may mean some late or, uh... non-existent posts (sorry about last week, I believe I forgot!). My apologies in advance!

But let's just get on with this post!
Now, I WILL say, this art hasn't been colored yet. Why? Well, yes, I have time, but I personally wanted to work on some digital art tonight, as well as rewatch the first Hunger Games first, since I just finished the book! So since I didn't want to spend a bunch of time coloring tonight, I hope it's alright that I give you all the uncolored version! Maybe next week I'll try to add the colored version in as a little bonus, if I get around to finishing it!

Anywho, today, I decided to chose Bandit the raccoon! He wasn't on my original list, but I thought it'd be fun to draw the sneaky little guy, so uh... yeah! XD
Here's his description!

 So, since it seems the little dude's name is fitting, and he likes to sneak away with shiny objects, I figured I'd draw him first grabbing the bag of gems he has on his head in the game! Aaaand it ended up looking like this!

I wouldn't say this is one of my best, tbh - but maybe that's because it's not colored, XD! I do like how his face markings and wings look, though (I didn't know he had wings till I looked today! XD)! I may go back in and fix up his eyes and paw and such, but I don't think it all looks too bad, XD! And that bag was surprisingly much easier to draw than I thought, haha!


Anywho, uh... sorry that this was so short, guys! I really gotta get work on that art, so that I can watch Hunger Games in just a bit! I'll be back with another (hopefully longer and better) post next Saturday, or if not, the Saturday after!
Until then, remember to stay happy, be creative, and keep drawing! ;D


6 comments:

  1. AHHH, this is so cute, Swirl!! I personally still love it, even if it isn’t finished. XD HE WANTS DA GEMSSSSS. XDDDD

    Also, don’t worry about missing posts! I totally get that school can be a hectic crazy stress. :1 So don’t feel bad about missing a post or two! School and homework should come before blogging and we all support you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much Lost!
      And YES, YES HE DOESSSS. XDD

      Also, ahh, thanks Lost - that's so sweet. <3

      Delete
  2. THIS IS SO CUTE! :D ITS LOOKS SO EVIL AND AND XDDDD

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!