Tuesday, August 28, 2018

AJ Bloggers Into AJ Graphics #3

YES! 2 MORE BLOGGERS HAVE BEEN FINISHED! And I'm doing this early (and scheduling the post, hopefully it works..) because I will be busy on Tuesday.

~before you check out the bloggers, a quick and shameless ad~

Since this is the Animal Jam ARTISTS Collaborative, you guys probably like art like I do! So I made an art channel on YouTube called Amateur Artists. Click on the name if you'd like to check it out ^-^

~back to the post~

In this post, I made Lost Fairy (Author of the Animal Jam Jumble) and Q (author of the Animal Jam Lake Blog)! They're both great people with great blogs, so GO GO GO CHECK THEM OUT IF YOU HAVEN'T! I doubt you haven't, since they're amazing.
Anyway, it was really hard to find deer graphics that actually looked.. NORMAL. So I took a reindeer one and erased the antlers.


LOST FAIRY AND Q!!





And the same for the previous blogger graphics, they are pngs that you can use in edits and such. Feel free to use them for your blog!

Hope you liked them! PEACE. LOVE. NINJAS~~~

8 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHH THANK YOU SO SO MUCHHHHH, COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT LOOKS AMAZINNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Seriously, oh my goodness. This is so awesome, thank you!!!!!!!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU'RE WELCOME! It makes me soo happy that you liked the artwork!! :D

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness I love these! I can’t wait to see more:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DIDN'T SEE THIS OMGGGGG I'M MAKING A POST RIGHT NOW!!! YOU ARE AMAZING THAT LOOKS SO GOOD AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA YES THANK YOU!!! WOWWWWWW THAT'S SO CLEAN.

    Also, Lostfairy's looks amazing as well!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!