Saturday, September 15, 2018

Dash Tag Challenge - Day 9 (plus a colored Oscar, XD)!

OH.
OH... OH BOY.
*Facepalms and laughs*
Guess what happened?

I HAD EVERYTHING READY FOR A POST.
THEN FORGOT. TO. POST.
AND HERE WE ARE LIKE 3 HOURS LATER.

Oh man, that's my bad you guys - yeesh, just when I thought I had it all done today! DON'T KILL ME! XD
But hey, I doubt anyone really cares when this is posted, so let's just go ahead and do this, XD!



Alright, so today, I went with a pretty simple pet, which would be Buster the bunny!

He's absolutely ADORABLE, but WOAH, looks like that's just a cover, huh? Because apparently he's a pretty shady guy. XDD
Actually, I like that idea - a cute, innocent-looking bunny actually being deceitful and sneaky. XDD

Since he seems to love gossip and rumors, I drew the sneaky guy with a very evil grin, XD!

Eek, better keep your mouth shut around him! Don't mess with Buster, guys. EVER. XDD
Anywho, this guy was pretty easy to draw, and I like how he turned out! I'm glad his smirk worked out as well, XD.
And his eyes - now those are something I'm QUITE proud of, XD. I was worried the color wouldn't work out at all, but it seems a bit of purple mixed with pink did nicely, hehe!
I added the speech bubble because, well, all the other pets have some kind of prop or addition to them, and I couldn't really come up with anything for this guy! So instead, he's being threatening. XDD


Alsooooo! Since I was able to complete Buster rather quickly, I ended up going ahead and coloring Oscar, the pet I showed the uncolored drawing of last week! And let me tell you, the only colors on him (not including the gem bag) that didn't have to be blended was his yellow eyes. XD
Anywho, here he his, in all his colored glory! XD

Huh... I just realized my last 3 pets I've drawn seem to have a more... negative theme, huh? Beo the goth, Oscar the thief, and now Buster the sneak! Huh. XDD

But that aside, OH MAN. I'M SO PROUD OF THIS GUY'S COLORS. I was worried they wouldn't look right at ALL, but I think it all worked out pretty well! Eeee, I love this guy a lot more now that he's colored! XD



Alright, well, let's see... I think that's it! I hope, anyway. XD
I better be off! I'll see you all next week, and hopefully I'll remember, XD! But, for the rest of this week, remember to stay happy, be creative, and keep drawiiiing! BYEEEEEEEEEEE!!


5 comments:

  1. OMMMM WHOAAAA.

    When I saw Buster, I was like, “OH MY GOODNESS. HE IS SO CUTE!” And then I uh read his personality. GOSH. THAT DUDE IS SNEAKY AND WEIRD BUT STILL VERY CUTE.

    AND YOU DREW HIM SO SO WELL, OMMMM. I love his facial expression. XD you’re so AWESOME at these! :0

    *almost cracks up IRL* that threat though. It makes me think of something. *tries hard not to laugh and prances over to Chloe to show her and tell her what I thought of*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR. HE'S A WEIRD SNEAKY LIL' GUY, I GUESS. XDD

      And ahhhhhh, thank yoooooooou Lost! I'm so glad you like these - means a lot! <3

      And OM, WELL NOW I'M CURIOUS. XDD

      Delete
  2. This has nothing to do with the art, but I like your outro on here a lot.

    Also cute drawings! The raccoon looks good coloured in aswell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, really? Thank you so much! I've been trying to work on it a bit till I found something I liked, hehe!

      And thank yooou Vi! I'm glad you like themm! ;)

      Delete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!